• Fedor Andreev

Votes: 12 5.0%
  • Andrei Maksimishin

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters

lilphi07

Rinkside
Great Thread!

Let me tell you there are some pretty good lookin' guys on the ice these days:cool:

In terms of amateur skaters:
I voted for Fedor Andreev b/c he is the hottest Russian!
then comes (in no particular order)

TIM GOEBEL (hugs for Timmy)
My favorite skater, :cry: I cried at nationals when
he did not make the olympic team

Matt Savioe
Ryan Jyankee (yes I know he is married)
Jeffery Buttle
Brian Joubert
Stephane Lambiel
Kevin Van Der Parren
Johnny Weir (when he is 'johnny [being] good and not pissing off the olympic commitee and the USFSA {which is not hard}

Evan.....:scratch: I do not know, I still look at him as the paritial reason poor timmy was 'fired' by Frank Caroll. I guess I will maybe become an Evan fan, I thought I would when Tim was :cry: supposed to retire after turin, but now that he is not going...I swear I am ok, I just had a good cry and if you were to check the thread on FSU, it seems like I am not the only one:eek:hwell:

Sorry I rambled:frown2:

Pro :)scratch: I do not think there is anybody out there that is really hot like the men above. Alright I will give honorable mention to:

John Zimmerman
Alexeli Yagudin

But thats it

machiavelli

Rinkside
Alexei and John :)
I'd have to give John the edge in terms of "hotness" though.

Andrei Griazev and Jeff Buttle are cute little boys. And Evan is great too. Sasha Abt could make the list too.

Funny how you left off Plushy :clap:

Orion

Rinkside
Alexei Yagudin is No. 1 in everything for me!! But that doesn't mean I'm immune to the charms of Stephane Lambiel (beautiful!), Johnny Weir (makes my heart skip a beat!), or Alexander Abt (gorgeous)! And how about Jeffrey Buttle's smile?! But still, in spite of all that, there's no one to beat Alexei! :love:

FauveNik

Rinkside
ohh, I love men! Lets see:)
Abt, Zimmerman, Marinan, Sik, Peizerat, Yagudin, M. Margalio(but he Knows it), Grinkov(he may not be here anymore but he still stands above them all) and not to forget the lovely Peter T! There are others Im forgetting I m sure but these stand out for me
JMO:)
Fauve

FreeKatie

On the Ice
~Muffin~ said:
In response to Joesitz, I still care about their actual skating- but good looks aren't too bad either.

Like I always say...Looks really do matter :biggrin:

I vote for Ilia Kulik who was rudely left off this poll!! :mad:

dutchherder

Final Flight
I submit for your perusal:

Kurt Browning, Ilia Kulik, Evan Lysacek, Steven Cousins, Paul Martini, Aaron Parchem, Ben Agosto, David Pelletier...:)

FreeKatie

On the Ice
dutchherder said:

Kurt Browning, Ilia Kulik, Evan Lysacek, Steven Cousins, Paul Martini, Aaron Parchem, Ben Agosto, David Pelletier...:)

In order....

Ilia Kulik :love:
Aaron Parchem
Ben Ogosto
Kurt Browning
Paul Martini
David Pelltier
Steven Cousins
Evan Lysachek

DeBz

Rinkside
Definetely Jeff Buttle... but Stephane Lambiel and Evan Lysacek are both pretty easy on the eyes too...

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
dutchherder said:

agreed... either put an other response on this poll or just don't bother because the hottest were left off the list! (though Paul Martini??? I dunno about THAT choice, but the others I agree with lol)

Skater_Kid

Rinkside
FauveNik said:
ohh, I love men! Lets see:)
Abt, Zimmerman, Marinan, Sik, Peizerat, Yagudin, M. Margalio(but he Knows it), Grinkov(he may not be here anymore but he still stands above them all) and not to forget the lovely Peter T! There are others Im forgetting I m sure but these stand out for me
JMO:)
Fauve

lmao that was cute "oh i love men" teehee

I voted for jeff his smile is even cuter in person :biggrin: and hes rele nice and u just wana pinch him cuz he is a sweetheart

shdotz

On the Ice
Hottest male on skates -

Kasey said:
Normally I would say Novikov or Yagudin...but since Novikov isn't listed here, and Yagudin is no longer eligible, I'll hand it over to Griazev, the cutest little thing this side of Mao! ;)

Alexi Yagudan WAS the hottest skater on ice; however, he can no longer so the jumps. He does have the sex appeal - can't take that away from him.

However, the new Gold Medalist, Plushenko is the hottest man on ice.

He can skate! shdotz

lilphi07

Rinkside
I voted for Fedor Andreev!!!

He is just so hot!!!:love:

But why isn't Timothy Goebel listed?

Brian Joubert and Stephane Lambiel are so very good looking and come in close second.

Does anybody ahve any pictures or updates on Fedor?

Vash01

Medalist
Anton Sikharulidze- the handsomest man in figure skating. He is not listed in the poll but he gets my vote.

Vash

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
sk8fanconvert said:
Ilia Kulik is still the hottest imo. Wish we could see him skate.

Could not agree more with your both remarks!!! On the list only Lambiel, Joubert, Andreev, Weir and somewhat Zimmerman are good-looking and hot, in my opinion.

By the way, for those that are living close, Ilia Kulik will participate in Superstars On Ice show in Skokie IL on May 16, 2006. And in fall he will be in two Disson shows. One is in Bridgeport CT and the other in Columbia SC. Both Disson events are going to be broadcasted.

Last edited: