Canadian Nationals Prediction Contest | Golden Skate

Canadian Nationals Prediction Contest

Jennifer

On the Ice
Entry Form

It is Canadian Nationals Prediction Contest time again! Predict the top 6 finishers at Canadian Nationals. The deadline for entries is January 8, 2006.

Please submit your predictions using the entry form. Entries posted in this thread will not be scored. If the entry form does not work for you, please try again later. If after several attempts it still doesn't work, you can send it to me via private message.

About Name and E-mail

Feel free to choose anything you like as a name, your real name isn't necessary.

If you would like to receive a confirmation message, enter your e-mail address on the entry form. If you do not receive this message, please do not resubmit your entry. Contact me first by private message and I will confirm it that way. I will also use your e-mail address to send you a link to the results when they are available.

About Alternates

On the entry form you are asked to select first and second alternates. Make these predictions as if you were predicting the top 8 instead of the top 6. If anyone withdraws, all skaters predicted to finish below that person will be moved up one place, and your first alternate will then be predicted to finish 6th.

If after submitting your entry, you realize that you have forgotten to include someone in your predictions, send me a private message and tell me who you forgot and where you think they will finish and I'll make the necessary adjustments.

Scoring will be the same as in prior years:

7 points for exact predictions
5 points if your prediction is off by 1 place
4 points if it is off by 2 places
3 points if it is off by 3 places
2 points if it is off by 4 places
1 point if it is off by 5 places

As always, there are NO prizes. I will be posting statistics about this year's predictions soon after the deadline.

Good Luck! :)

CDMM1991

Medalist
Thanks Jennifer! I've already submitted my predictions. I love these contests and hope you keep them coming! I would like to take this oppurtunity to wish all of my skaters good luck! ;) :laugh:

SailorGalaxia518

Record Breaker
I just read an article about in my local newspaper about Todaro/Evans so I'm going to be rooting for them.

Hoping for at least a top 5 or 6 finish :)