"Up Close and Personal" Television Bios | Page 3 | Golden Skate

"Up Close and Personal" Television Bios

S

SkateFan4Life

dancindiva03 said:
I'm not against fluff as a whole, but I'm sick of the same old, same old. Must we all be subjected to "Mike Weiss' 101 ways to Flaunt Your Heterosexuality" once again?

Well.....if the networks air yet another syrupy segment on Michael with his wife and kids, I'm definitely raiding the frig. YUK. The guy comes across as so darned spacey, and, duh, at the age of 29 he's still trying to figure out proper jumping technique. Give us a break! :rofl:

S

SkateFan4Life

And, assuming that Sasha wins a spot on the Olympic team, we will have to endure an "up close and personal" bio on how she (1) battled the flu at Nationals and still qualified for the team and (2) managed to compete without Michelle in the mix. Yawn, guys. :rofl:

R.D.

Record Breaker
SkateFan4Life said:
And, assuming that Sasha wins a spot on the Olympic team, we will have to endure an "up close and personal" bio on how she (1) battled the flu at Nationals and still qualified for the team and (2) managed to compete without Michelle in the mix. Yawn, guys. :rofl:

You're free to change the channel if you wish. It's not like you're forced to see it or anything.

S

SkateFan4Life

Red Dog said:
You're free to change the channel if you wish. It's not like you're forced to see it or anything.

Of course. It's just that ALL of us are subjected to this trivial nonsense. :rofl:

Pixie Cut

On the Ice
Red Dog said:

No, but we do want to watch the skating. So unless we want to be frantic channel surfers we watch the latest version of Michelle Kwan contemplates the meaning of the universe because we're hoping the next skater will be on soon.

I did, however, really enjoy the piece about Jamie Silverstein during the free dance show (in the middle of the night) on ESPN2. :biggrin: Maybe because it actually showed some honesty.

S

SkateFan4Life

Pixie Cut said:
No, but we do want to watch the skating. So unless we want to be frantic channel surfers we watch the latest version of Michelle Kwan contemplates the meaning of the universe because we're hoping the next skater will be on soon.

I did, however, really enjoy the piece about Jamie Silverstein during the free dance show (in the middle of the night) on ESPN2. :biggrin: Maybe because it actually showed some honesty.

Exactly!! I want to see SKATING, not the fluffy stuff that is constantly fed to us.