Skating mags/memorabilia | Golden Skate

Skating mags/memorabilia

A

ASk8Fan

Skating mags/memorabilia

Not sure if this is the correct place to post.

I'm gradually selling off my entire collection of skating memorabilia, magazines, etc. Some of the things are currently listed on Ebay - this includes some rare mags (Olympian, Ice Kings & Queens, etc), oddball items such as a Tonya Harding comic:

cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=figsk8fan&include=0&since=1&sort=2&rows=25

There will be more listings added each day. Upcoming stuff includes store-purchased videos of the 92, 94 and 98 Olympics and other VHS tapes (NOT dubs, official vids), an almost complete collection of USA Today newspapers with the Michelle Kwan ads and more.

If you need any of these items please keep checking back on my listings! Thanks.

D

dlksk8fan

Re: Skating mags/memorabilia

ASk8fan

I am looking for the first issue of IFS magazine. I have all of the issues but that one. Does anyone have one to sell?

A

ASk8Fan

Sorry I don't have the first issue. I have a lot of other things, but not that one.

I just listed my 3rd set of skating stuff. I've got a ton more to go, so if anyone is looking for skating magazines and memorabilia please keep checking the link! Thanks. :)

I

ik98

I am keeping my eye on your auctions! If there is anything of Kulik please use his name in the description and I'll bid!!! :)