My mom is so weird | Golden Skate

My mom is so weird

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
ok not really but this photo might give you a different idea.

The story behind the photo is that I was playing with my very cool new camera and I was shooting pics and my mom was getting very annoyed so she started posing for the camera. If you watched the original SNL (Saturday Night Live) cast sketches you'll know that John Belushi had a character that was a Samurai Warrior trying to make a living in different jobs, and he would always scream "SAMURAI!!!!!!!" before swining his sword around. It's my mom's favorite SNL sketch, and they just put in a new resteraunt near the house called "Samurai Sushi" so she was into her "SAMURAI" role. lol So we call this pic "Samurai Susie"

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
LOL!! I like the pic of Samuri Suzie. Looks like you all had tons of fun over the holidays!!

DG

Looks like something my Mom would've done in her younger years. I think your Mom looks cute as Samurai Susie!

I have old 8mm film of my Mom dancing around on the front porch like a loon! Mom's can be embarassing sometimes.;)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
mmscfdcsu said:
Does mom know you posted this? LOL, you could end up grounded for life.

ha ha thankfully I am past that age ;) and yes she knows... she's not overly excited about it, but she knows