Paul Wylie news | Golden Skate

Paul Wylie news

S

sk8ing lady2001

Paul Wylie news

He is currently coaching at the Tony Kent Arena in Massachusetts. Also, I heard that he is going to skate in the Holiday Ice Dreams show in Trenton, NJ, in the fall. Now isn't that wonderful? :D

S

Show 42

Re: Paul Wylie news

That is good news, Lady, but Paul has a business degree from Harvard........is he coaching on the side, or is this a career move for him.........42

L

loyal2yagudin

thanx

thank you So much for the info. :D Its nice to hear that Paul will be coaching, I'm sure he would make a great one.

Rebecca

S

SkateFan4Life

Re: Paul Wylie news

Paul is coaching for the summer at Tony Kent, but he still works and lives in Southern California, as far as I know. He used to work for the Disney organization - perhaps he still is employed by them.

Paul earned a masters degree at Harvard U., so I'm sure he's going to work in a field in which he can use his education.
Coaching part-time is great, but for him, that would be a pretty unusual career move. :eek:

M

mathman444

Re: thanx

Hi, Loyal2. Thanks for posting, and welcome to Golden Skate. We've got a big Yagudin fan club going here, so you should feel right at home!

Mathman

L

ladybug

Re: thanx

Looks like Paul can't get skating out of his blood either. Once a skater, always a skater.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
it's such a bummer not to hear every little detail of his life LOL (I am so just kidding)

I hope he maybe makes a "comeback" and skates in a few big specials this year... it was so nice to see him skate at the American Skaters tribute 2 years ago... I miss seeing him skate...

CB1AB2

Medalist
I AGREE=I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM SKATE AGAIN=HE IS ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITES=A CLASS ACT ALL THE WAY

cb

NanSinger2

On the Ice
I feel kind of bad. I didn't really appreciate Paul until won the silver and turned pro. I sure wish the Ice Channel would get a move on so we can see some of these great classic skaters again!