New Sarah pics with Andy Roddick, Andrew Giuliani | Golden Skate

New Sarah pics with Andy Roddick, Andrew Giuliani

IDLERACER

Medalist
Why couldn't I have been the son of a high profile politician? There's no way that a guy who looks like Gary Busey is going to get a babe like that if his dad were a shoe salesman. Red is definitely her color.

flying camel

Medalist
She has really slimmed down. She looks so happy with the boyfriend. I think she could do better though. :frown2:

S

SkateFan4Life

Who gives two hoots, anyway??? This is just "celebrity trivia". BORING!

Spirit

On the Ice
SkateFan4Life said:
Who gives two hoots, anyway??? This is just "celebrity trivia". BORING!
It's extremely rude to post in a thread solely to criticize its existence. It's a form of arrogance and judgementalism to go out of your way to be dismissive of other people's interests, and is therefore insulting.

If you don't want to read it, don't open it. It's not rocket science. There are other people on this planet besides yourself, and luckily, we don't need to run message board topics past you for your approval.

Thanks, Red Dog. I liked the photos.

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
IDLERACER said:
Why couldn't I have been the son of a high profile politician? There's no way that a guy who looks like Gary Busey is going to get a babe like that if his dad were a shoe salesman. Red is definitely her color.
But if you were an actor playing a shoe salesman, she wouldn't be pretty or thin enough to be cast against you, no matter what you looked like.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
She looks beautiful and very happy! Thanks for posting the photos.

So, which one of those guys is the boyfriend?

S

SkateFan4Life

Spirit said:
It's extremely rude to post in a thread solely to criticize its existence. It's a form of arrogance and judgementalism to go out of your way to be dismissive of other people's interests, and is therefore insulting.

If you don't want to read it, don't open it. It's not rocket science. There are other people on this planet besides yourself, and luckily, we don't need to run message board topics past you for your approval.

Thanks, Red Dog. I liked the photos.

Hey, stop preaching, will you? Like it or now, I have as much right to express my views as you do. I'm not criticizing the poster, but I am criticizing the topic. We have far to much of this celebrity nonsense, and Sarah Hughes has just about expended her fifteen minutes of fame. If you take the time to read the rest of the posts, and other posts on diferent threads, you will see that I am most definitely NOT the only person who gets annoyed at this trivia.

Anyway, it's refreshing to know that all of us can agree to disagree on this message board.

R.D.

Record Breaker
With all due respect, I think the thread title gave enough warning that it was just another "celebrity trivia" topic. JMO, not trying to start anything.

S

SkateFan4Life

Red Dog said:
With all due respect, I think the thread title gave enough warning that it was just another "celebrity trivia" topic. JMO, not trying to start anything.

Your point is well taken, Red Dog. From now on, I'm staying away from any obvious "celebrity trivia" posters, as I obviously do not have the time or interest to read them and/or to respond to them.

Happy New Year! :biggrin:

Longhornliz

Final Flight
She has a slammin little body on her these days. Maybe not looking like an olympian, but in regular non athlete circles she seems quite fit.