Weather | Golden Skate

Weather

Jhar55

Medalist
Ok, went to weather.com, Tues is good but they are calling for rain Wed & Thursday and temps in the 40's. :frown2: The forcast only went to Thursday.

sk8fanconvert

On the Ice
snow

I just checked intellicast.com 10day forcast & it has changed to warmer than it said last week. 50s & 30s with rain on Wed & snow on Thurs. sk8addict

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
sk8fanconvert said:
I just checked intellicast.com 10day forcast & it has changed to warmer than it said last week. 50s & 30s with rain on Wed & snow on Thurs. sk8addict

guess I better pack my tank tops and shorts! WOOT! :rock: (yes we actually wear those up here when we hit the 50s lol)

childfreegirl

Final Flight
Tonichelle said:
guess I better pack my tank tops and shorts! WOOT! :rock: (yes we actually wear those up here when we hit the 50s lol)

I guess we'll know it's you when we see the only person in St. Louie in shorts in January.:laugh:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
childfreegirl said:
I guess we'll know it's you when we see the only person in St. Louie in shorts in January.:laugh:
what would be even more funny is if someone thought it was me and turns out I'm not the only nut case at nats! LOL

Seriously i doubt I'll actually wear shorts and a tank... I'm a bit of a weeny for being Alaskan.... I'll wait till we hit upper 50s or the 60s, thanks lol

sk8addict

On the Ice
shorts

childfreegirl said:
Don't count on it. I wear shorts all year long & always bring some along just in case.:biggrin: :biggrin: