Hook 'em Horns!! | Golden Skate

Hook 'em Horns!!

sk8fanconvert

On the Ice
Univ. of Texas Longhorns just won the National Championships!!! Vince Young is amazing. I couldn't watch much of the game, it makes me so nervous. Particularly after they fumbled the ball on their very first possession. I did get to see Vince's final drive, and it was fabulous!

Hook 'em!

sk8addict

On the Ice
Sasha

sk8fanconvert said:
Univ. of Texas Longhorns just won the National Championships!!! Vince Young is amazing. I couldn't watch much of the game, it makes me so nervous. Particularly after they fumbled the ball on their very first possession. I did get to see Vince's final drive, and it was fabulous!

Hook 'em!
Just imagine...Longhorns & Sasha National Champions in the same year!!! The fall elections could be looking up too with Abramoff's testamony!!!

Longhornliz

Final Flight
VINCE!!!

Ohhhhhh goodness, never have I been so stressed in all my life. I never thought we were down and out, but I have decided that our new rule should be to never let the ball leave Vince Youngs hands. If we could clone him and let him pass to himself that would be perfect. I dont know why the first season after I graduate we finally beat the tar out of OU, win the conference and national championship.... its like I was holding us back or something.

Reggie Bush isnt looking like the true Heisman is he?

Cross your fingers that vince will stick around for one more season!!!

The Eyes of Texas are Upon you... why isnt there a hook em smiley?

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I'm a California gal and should have been routing for USC, but when the Trojans beat my beloved alma mater, CSU at Fresno, I became a "Texas" fan.....Congrats to the newly crowned "Rose Bowl" winners...........:rock: 42

What was USC thinking of, going for it on fourth down at midfield with a minute to go and leading by 5 points?

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I'm sure they're reliving that play over and over.......:yes: 42