Prayers for my mom | Golden Skate

Prayers for my mom

Lanie

On the Ice
I was at Disneyland the other day with a few friends. I called up my mom to say hi as I just wanted to know what she was up to (I live with my dad and stepmom; I only talk to mom on the phone and see her twice a year if I'm lucky). She told me she was diagnosed with a malignant tumor in her kidney and that she'll get surgery. Lucky for her the tumor hasn't attached to anything (this is all what she told me - it's all I know) but I'd appreciate prayers and good thoughts for my mom as I firmly believe those things really help. I'm really really close with my mom (she raised me for 16 years until I ended up moving in with dad cause she went into rehab...she's been sober for four years now).

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
(((Lanie)))

I said a prayer for your mom and your family. Best wishes to you!

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Lanie-
I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. You sound like a lovely daughter. Right now your mom needs your support, so hang in there and I hope she gets better.

{{Hugs}}

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Said a prayer and crossed my fingers......keep us posted.....42

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
You have my prayers. I am so sorry. How old is she? Seems as if sometimes your world is going well and something just goes out from under. Sure hope things get better now.

Ogre Mage

On the Ice
Best wishes and prayers for strength and good health for you, your mother and family.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Lanie, I know how you feel being worried about your mom. My mom has been very, very ill for a 1 1/2 years now but my mom is 85. Your mom has her young age working for her.

Prayers and Hugs sent your way.

Dee

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Good vibes for your Mom Lanie

I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom. Prayers and good vibes for your Mom, you and your family.

DG

JOHIO2

Medalist
Lanie,

I want to send best wishes to you and your Mom. Just remember, a diagnosis of cancer is not automatically a terminal diagnosis. Mom will have her surgery and then the docs will analyze what they see and decide what she needs to do next. There is alot of hope for you to have her around for years to come.

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
I will be thinking of you. I know how you feel because one of my really good friends has a bad case of leukemia. So if you ever need to talk, PM me whenever. I would appreciate thoughts for my friend, too, as I'm thinking of you.

learnin'

Rinkside
My mom had the same thing last year. As long as the tumor stays in the kidney, they can get it out. If you want ot talk, you can send me a PM. (By-the-way, my mom's ok).