Sasha: coronation or upset in St. Louis? | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Sasha: coronation or upset in St. Louis?

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
For the sake of the U.S. team we should all be hoping that Sasha comes out and kicks ice. I am surprised that these skaters don't have more colds/URI with all of the traveling, and the cold damp ice rinks. Come on people, especially my fellow Kwaniacs we all need to get behind our country's TEAM whoever it might be. These gals need all of the confidence thay can get so that they can do a great job representing us in Turino. A strong Cohen doesn't equal a weaker Kwan. The U.S. team has room for a Kween and a Cween!

slutskayafan21

Match Penalty
SkateFan4Life said:
I think it shows that Sasha can finish ahead of Michelle on any given day; however, she still did not win the gold medal at Worlds last year.

Once again because of her inability to do a clean long program, I am trying to remember the last clean long program from her not at a cheesefest. :rofl:

FreeKatie

On the Ice
Given that this will be the most pressure Sasha has ever had at US Nationals, I give her chances for gold an 8 out of 10. Alissa is good enough to win, if she is perfect and Sasha makes mistakes. I hope that doesn't happen as it would be very embarrassing for Sasha. My guess is Sasha, Alissa, Kimmie in that order.