Songs on your i-pod | Golden Skate

Songs on your i-pod

missBella

Rinkside
I wanna get more songs on my ipod. What songs have you downloaded/bought recently.

i got Tristan Prettyman "love love love". it's a good song after a couple of listenings but i wouldn't buy her cd.
also Natasha Bedingfield's "the one that got away". it's an awesome uptempo love song. i love it

Lanie

On the Ice
I have about 1000 songs on my iPod but lately the stuff I can't stop listening to is by British singer/songwriter James Blunt. Download "You're Beautiful"! It's so sad and beautiful.

Buzzz

Final Flight
for some reason I love the old 80s song "All Cried Out" by Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam, (I think) If I ever get an I Pod it would probably be just so I can get this one song!:biggrin:

Norlite

On the Ice
Buzzz said:
for some reason I love the old 80s song "All Cried Out" by Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam, (I think) If I ever get an I Pod it would probably be just so I can get this one song!:biggrin:

You don't need an iPod to "get" any one song You must dowload or rip any song to your computer first before transfering it to your iPod anyway, so download iTunes (it's free) buy a download card at Best Buy or purchase the songs directly (usually $0.99 each) and listen to it on your computer.

Engwaciriel

On the Ice
There are so many good songs out there, shouldn't be too hard to fill an ipod I think.. :yes: Might be hard to get a hold on in the US, but the swedish singer/songwriter Anna Ternheim has some wonderful songs..

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
My iPod has a large range of music from Turnadot and Edvin Marton to Britney Spears and the Backstreet Boys to Def Leppard and Judas Priest, erm, some techno and dance, a tiny bit of rap (Run DMC, Chris Cook).....I think the only type of music NOT on my iPod is country. And there will never be any country on there. :p

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Whole CDs - classical, Broadway musicals, soundtracks, Boston Pops, Billy Joel, Bryan Adams, Gordon Lightfoot, James Taylor, Beatles, Bruce Hornsby, Huey Lewis & the News ...

Time to add some more ... :party:

~Muffin~

Match Penalty
I don't have an iPod yet but when I get one on my birthday let me give you a taste of what I would put on there; be warned I happen to have a fabulous taste in music and you might get a little jealous.. just kidding, but I do have good taste in music and everyone that knows me knows that.

T.a.t.u. "Gomenasai"
the Arcade Fire "Laika"
the Bravery "Tyrant"
Madonna "Sorry"
the Dresden Dolls "Girl Anarchism"
Garbage "Why do you love me?"
Bon Jovi "It's my Life"
Shakira "How do you do?"
Avril Lavigne "Nobody's Home"
Gavin DeGraw "Follow Through"

and that's only a teaspoon of what I got in my ocean of great music.

missBella

Rinkside
There's a song that's been stuck in my head for the last couple of days but I can't remember who its by. I've tried googleing it but i can't find it.

it's a pop song, but it's kind of sad,
it's a fairly popular song (but maybe a couple of months old) cuz i've heard it often on our local "today's hits radio station"
its sung by a man with kind of a high voice, (his voice is very familiar but i just can't place his name.... )
the last line of the song is "tears and pain" or "tears of pain" or something like it
(tried googling it but it's no help for me)

i hope it's enough info to jogg someone's memory :laugh:
thanks!!!!

ETA: Yes Lanie!!!! That's the one!!! Thanks for telling me that it's James Blunt's "Tears and Rain". You've helped me a lot. thanks :rock:

ETA again: Lanie!! I'm :rofl: cuz you were the one suggesting James Blunt in reply to my first post. :rofl: BTW, I do know "you're beautiful" and I do love it. No matter what anyone says, imo he is talented.

Last edited:

Buzzz

Final Flight
Thanks Jonesgirl!!!! I most certainly will start my own collection of fave songs soon. :rock:

Sk8Gr808

Rinkside
missBella said:
There's a song that's been stuck in my head for the last couple of days but I can't remember who its by. I've tried googleing it but i can't find it.

it's a fairly popular song (but maybe a couple of months old) cuz i've heard it often on our local "today's hits radio station"
its sung by a man with kind of a high voice, (his voice is very familiar but i just can't place his name.... )
the last line of the song is "tears and pain" or "tears of pain" or something like it

QUOTE]

At least the song you're looking for has lyrics!! I've been trying to find "[The]Bird" by Kitaro for WAY to long. I tried google, all music, I-tunes, and every other search engine known to man, but to no avail. If anyone knows where to find this song, please help!!!

Lanie

On the Ice
missBella said:

i hope it's enough info to jogg someone's memory :laugh:
thanks!!!!

James Blunt's "Tears and Rain" is what you're looking for, I think!

Hikaru

Final Flight
PrincessLeppard said:
My iPod has a large range of music from Turnadot and Edvin Marton to Britney Spears and the Backstreet Boys to Def Leppard and Judas Priest, erm, some techno and dance, a tiny bit of rap (Run DMC, Chris Cook).....I think the only type of music NOT on my iPod is country. And there will never be any country on there. :p

gotta love your taste PrincessLeppard, as I also have Edvin Marton on my iPod, as well as Vanesa Mae's rendition of Turandot (hey, I'm a Shen&Zhao fan, of course this is a must-have for me). I have some arias from certain operas, some broadway musicals, anime soundtracks (mostly Tsubasa Chronicles), a lot of J-pop and J-rock songs, and the list goes on...

~Muffin~

Match Penalty
:rock: Right now I am on a rock kick so I am listening to tunes from the likes of Franz Ferdinand, Bloc Party, Maximo Park etc.