US Nats - What Is In Your Suitcase?? | Golden Skate

US Nats - What Is In Your Suitcase??

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
LOL, I haven't had to put stuff in a suitcase for a one week trip in a LONG time. Normally we camp - big packing difference. Do people really "dress up" or anything for some of the final events? If so, you will spot me easily as the person in jeans, or some-lands-end-pants-that-look-a-bit-better-than-sweats-but-feel-like-sweats. Fashion be darned. :) I also have 5 or 6 days worth of "stuff" that has dog related logos on it. Can't wait to meet some of you!!!

DG

There's no time for glamor in a Hockey Arena.

It can be cold in the stands and definitely during practice session. I would suggest a large sweat shirt to pull over everything. Forget the cashmere.

If it snows you may want to bring a pair of overshoes because there is always some walking between the arena and the bus. Do not bring your best shoes.

A nice tote bag to carry your things and to throw in some sandwiches and apples. Be sure to hide the food. It's a no no. Programs score sheets pens camera cough drops all go in the tote.

If I think of anything else, I'll add on later.

Joe

Vash01

Medalist
Will they allow a purse AND a tote bag? Is there a limit on how many 'bags' one carries? At the Olympics in SLC only one bag was allowed- that served as my purse, camera holder, binoculars, and occasionally sneaked in apple.

Vash