Let's talk about Dube/Davison. | Golden Skate

Let's talk about Dube/Davison.

~Muffin~

Match Penalty
I saw this pair at Skate America and I was blown away; they have a great combination of magic, grace, speed, and power. I think they can be the next Sale and Pelletier they are that good. What do you all think?

chania36

On the Ice
Although I've seen them too, since last year, I saw their potential at nationals last year, but I do not think that they can be that same kind of skaters, yes they are promising and sure can be at the olympics this year, but I do not see them be in the same league has sale and pelletier, sorry but still they are very very good, they successfully landed a side by side triple lutzes at nationals last year, the first to ever done it they say,

I will be at nationals next week, so maybe if I see them in person my opinion will change, will let you know...

CDMM1991

Medalist
chania36 said:
Although I've seen them too, since last year, I saw their potential at nationals last year, but I do not think that they can be that same kind of skaters, yes they are promising and sure can be at the olympics this year, but I do not see them be in the same league has sale and pelletier, sorry but still they are very very good, they successfully landed a side by side triple lutzes at nationals last year, the first to ever done it they say,

I will be at nationals next week, so maybe if I see them in person my opinion will change, will let you know...

I think you're mixing them up with Duhamel and Arnold who were the ones that landed the side-by-side triple lutzes. This is another pair that was injured at Canadian nationals so they didn't perform up to their full potential. They're two time World Junior sliver medalists.