Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SOI on TV same time as US Nats

Custom Title
    What is SOI? :o

Down With It
    Stands for Stars on ice

Custom Title
    Thanks. Do you know what skaters will be performing? I have to judge if it's worth taping or not, although Men's Nationals definitely get priority.

I don't know how much of the current tour show will be shown, but the cast is Alexei Yagudin, Jamie & David, Elena & Anton, Todd Eldredge, Yuka Sato (as a singles skater & with husband Jason Dungjen), Ina & Zimmerman, Steven Cousins, & Jennifer Robinson.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvtodd
    I don't know how much of the current tour show will be shown, but the cast is Alexei Yagudin, Jamie & David, Elena & Anton, Todd Eldredge, Yuka Sato (as a singles skater & with husband Jason Dungjen), Ina & Zimmerman, Steven Cousins, & Jennifer Robinson.
    Thanks! I'd be interested in watching Alexei and Todd.

Here on the East coast, the stupid local hockey game ran over and then they went to another hockey game, chacking almost a 30 minute portion of the SOI airing. I kept flipping to check channel 10 to start a tape for SOI...I don't know what the show was like as I will most likely not view it until AFTER I see SOI live. I don't like being "spoiled"!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2