Photos are getting up | Golden Skate

Photos are getting up

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
we're trying to find places I can get on for free... so far only the rink has wireless

anyway, here's the link http://gallery.greatestjournal.com/thumbnails.php?album=360622 not very many yet, but I'm getting there give me time... Junior Men's are warming up right now so I am not paying attention to the computer as much as I am some really awesome skaters

GO JONATHAN CASSAR!!! :bow:

dancindiva03

Match Penalty
WHEEEEEEEEEEE G&P are so cute! I want to feed her, though. WTH is Trina Pratt wearing? I really like P&G but that costume is:eek: Keep the great pics coming and you know I want to hear all about everything!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Melissa doesn't look that bad IMHO... she is very healthy looking, but then again she always looks awesome :)

Dyan

On the Ice
dlkksk8fan, it does look as if Ben has his mouth on.....you know what. :laugh:
One more reason why I love icedancing.

Tonichelle, thanks so much for posting your pictures. :rock:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
yes, well... ;) The Ben picture it's the angle... we got some more last night at the OD.... they were fab...

and Melissa Gregory and Denis Petukhov were H.A.W.T !!!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
dlkksk8fan said:
I was thinking the same thing:p

picture #3 of Tanith & Ben looks like he has his mouth on........well you know what:laugh:
I was thinking.........What's He Doing???:rock: :rock:

Thanks Toni for the pics.

Dee

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I'm uploading as many pictures as I can inbetween mingling with skaters, skating fans, and just going to events... went out for lunch at Union Station but now am back to post some more dance photos ;)

and aren't the Ben Agosto pictures great? ;)

dancindiva03

Match Penalty
Tonichelle said:
Melissa doesn't look that bad IMHO... she is very healthy looking, but then again she always looks awesome :)

I think it is the Italian in me, I want to feed everyone! :laugh: She does look great, she is gorgeous and fit and she rocks! I just got a bit concerned when I saw the NBC Olympics site, it said she is 5'5" and only 108 pounds, that just sounds so small!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
it sounds small but once you actually see her in person it doesn't look big or small it looks just right for her...

and while we're on the subject of how wonderful Melissa always looks, I LOVE the dark hair.... :)

anyway I had to have another excuse to gush about Melissa and Denis ;) oh and I have uploaded more photos.... still on the first couple of days lol...

STL_Blues_fan

Final Flight
One thing I learned at the Nationals is that all skaters (especially ice dance) are tiny and appear larger on TV. Melissa looked absolutely fine to me in person, even when she was wearing all black. Yes she is small but not because she is unhealthy. I think the height listed above in incorrect. She looks more like 5 feet tall and her weight is very healthy for that heght. Check out the 2006 Olympic team group shot and you will see that she is only a tad taller than Sasha and shorter than Tanith.

dancindiva03

Match Penalty
STL_Blues_fan said:
One thing I learned at the Nationals is that all skaters (especially ice dance) are tiny and appear larger on TV. Melissa looked absolutely fine to me in person, even when she was wearing all black. Yes she is small but not because she is unhealthy. I think the height listed above in incorrect. She looks more like 5 feet tall and her weight is very healthy for that heght. Check out the 2006 Olympic team group shot and you will see that she is only a tad taller than Sasha and shorter than Tanith.
No way! I saw Melissa and Denis in Lake Placid a few years ago and I SWEAR she looked taller than 5 feet! Her hight has been listed as 5'5" at USFS for several years now, and even if she isn't quite that tall I can't see how she'd be any shorter than maybe 5'4". But who knows? She looks great no matter how tall or short she is, and yes Toni, she looks awesome with dark hair!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Tonichelle said:
and while we're on the subject of how wonderful Melissa always looks, I LOVE the dark hair.... :)
I hate her dark hair, I liked it when it was blonde. In my opinion, her hair is too dark for her skin color, it makes her look harsh. While we're on the subject, I hate the whatever she puts on her head in her R&J program. It looks like the crochet dish cloth I use.

Dee

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I couldn't disagree more. She looks like her age with the darker hair, and while I hate the color pink I think their Romeo and Juliet costumes rule all :rock:

IDLERACER

Medalist
dlkksk8fan said:
I was thinking the same thing :p picture #3 of Tanith & Ben looks like he has his mouth on........well you know what :laugh:
Pratt & Giles are dressed in classic Bobby & Sissy gear. Pan the camera back a little and I'm sure you'll see Myron Floren in the background.

As for Ben Agosto's mouth...well, the picture in Tonichelle's signature says it all. Now if you want to see an unintentionally dubious optical illusion, check out THIS photo. Because his pants are black, at first glance, it looks like his left leg is really his right and his right leg is really his left. This renders the position of her right hand a bit...er, um, akward.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
#1Kerryfan said:
Do they only have dance ones?
no I have a few of the ladies practices (though I think it's just Sasha lol)

as soon as my computer's replacement part gets here I'll be uploading everything else...

I'm enjoying all the photos, Toni!

I have to agree with the poster who said Melissa's new darker hair color looks too harsh...should be just a wee lighter, doesn't have to be all the way blonde.

And I can't help but giggle a bit over the Ben & Tanith pictures that look a little on the risque side!;)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
You know it took me a long while to get used to the dark hair, but in person she looks so different than when she's being filmed or photographed... photographs do not always "get it right" when it comes to color or size, etc. Which we've all argued before lol

but the hair looks so nice on her... but it took getting used to lol

btw, I got my laptop back today so.... more photos are being uploaded!

Last edited: