Thread: Chuen-Gun Lee Injury update

Chuen-Gun Lee Injury update

Not sure if it's been mentioned but last night during the warm up for the OD there was a collision and Lee apparently took the brunt of it with what we all thought was just a major nose bleed as he came out and skated (really well considering the fall he'd taken only a few minutes before)

According to some of the skaters we talked to his nose is broken and he has a "slight concussion" since the Free Dance isn't until Friday they are unsure if they will bow out or go for it...

he was such a trooper last night so I'm hoping that they will be allowed to continue!

I read a report ealier today that he had been cleared to compete if he chooses to - I don't have the link handy, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by guinevere
    I read a report ealier today that he had been cleared to compete if he chooses to - I don't have the link handy, sorry.

I knew that but it's still I guess up in the air as to if they will at least this afternoon it was that way

Custom Title

Slattery and Lee have withdrawn

I feel bad for him -- but it sounds as if he is making the right choice -- and they both have a good attitude about this unfortunate accident.

[url]http://stlouis2006.usfigureskating.org/News/EventNews/0112LeeSlatteryWithdraw.aspx[/url]