Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I was wondering...

Custom Title
    Whoever gets bumped from the Olympics because of Kwan should get to go to Worlds, at least. Kwan doesn't deserve both Olympics and Worlds.

it's olympic season :D bethissoawesome's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cianni
    Good Grief another one. Michelle is faking injury so she didnt have to compete this season. I didnt realize Michelle couldnt beat any of the skaters. Thanks for telling me that. What a dunce I must be. We were all fooled.
    I don't think she is completely faking injury, but I bet it is exaggerated. She landed, what, one triple at Marshall's? She finished off the podium at last year's Worlds. She is not the Michelle that she once was. Michelle is grace on ice, and I am a fan of hers, but the new system isn't one that really works to her advantage (in my opinion). All I am saying is, what is the safer bet to get to the Olympics... skate (slightly injured, more or less) in nationals and possibly finish off the podium or get a bye? I am sure this is something she considered.

Custom Title
    I think it would be fair to send Kwan to the Olympics only in that case that she skates in the testskate better than the bronze medallist at US Nationals. Especially as Kwan is a skater who outside the Nationals and Worlds has not participated in ISU events during some years, and because of that has very little experience from CoP.
    Last edited by Jaana; 01-13-2006 at 02:51 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2