Favorite Costumes | Golden Skate

Favorite Costumes

Kara Bear

Final Flight
One of my favorite costumes so far is Amelie Lacoste's. It is a different shade of green not usually seen in figure skating, with a big pink flower on the side. It looked sharp!

mike79

On the Ice
I agree Kara. Her outfit was really nice.

I'd like to say that whoever thought that allowing girls to wear their tights around the top of their boots needs their head examined. Does anyone think that this looks good? They should at least wear boot covers to hide how tacky they look.

Kathleenie

Spectator
mike79 said:
I I'd like to say that whoever thought that allowing girls to wear their tights around the top of their boots needs their head examined. Does anyone think that this looks good? They should at least wear boot covers to hide how tacky they look.

I don't particularly like the look of them either, it doesn't look very feminine, but then everybody's tastes are different.

screech

Final Flight
Tanika Gibbons' LP dress - STUNNING!

I still think that Joannie has the best costumes though of any womens competitor in the world.

Emanuel's SP costume is simple and works well to the music, I love it. Same with Patrick Chan (both good costumes... for the same piece of music).

Oh, and MarBun's SP outfits. Very very nice.