Greeting from St. Louis | Golden Skate

Greeting from St. Louis

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
We had a good turn out for the group get together yesterday... and as promised here's a photo (and if one of the other members already posted I apologise. I don't have much time here)
01944.jpg
(L-R) sk8fanconvert, St_Louis_Blues, Tonichelle, Doggygirl, [help! can't remember!], sk8addict, Joesitz, [guy in back?], kwanfan1212 [grey vest], Dorispulaski, Vash, [lady in front?]

I used Doris' identifications as well as some of my knowledge on who's who.. but I am HORRIBLE with names and so I apologise that I can't i.d. everyone! :(

Last edited:

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks for posting the picture, Toni. It really came out well. Can you identify each Golden Skate member? :clap:

Fantastic photo! Wish I could've been there with you all!!! I'd love an ID to everyone as well....I only know which one is Toni!

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
I can't tell who's who, either. But I know, Toni's holding the poster. :D I think I have an idea who Joesitz can be. So, how did you guys get along, btw? lol

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Is anyone ever going to let us know who is who or is this one of those what happens in St. Louis stays in St.Louis things?:cool:

Jhar55

Medalist
I am wearing the navy jacket next to the sign. I am one who doesn't photo good at all. :laugh:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Since no one else is stepping up, I'll make a start at getting the names on this. I probably have some of the names either wrong, or the handles misspelled, so please don't be insulted, just correct me!

Lady with golden Alaska ballcap and sign, Toni
Lady immediately belhind Toni to your left in red jacket-St Louis Blues (Yana)
Lady to your right of Toni and in back row with pale yellow small scarf, Doggygirl
Gentleman at lower left next to Toni, sk8fanconvert
Tall silver haired gentleman to your right of Doggygirl in the back row, sk8addict
Gentleman with with yellow ski headband just in front of sk8addict JoeSitz
Lady at your far right in front row with pink pants and purple ski sweater, Vash
Lady barely visible behind Vash, with glasses, me.

I know one of the other ladies is Heather, but I'm not sure which one.

I hope someone else will fill in and correct the rest of the names.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think Heather is wearing the white jacket. Thanks for identifying so many people in the picture, Doris. :agree: :clap:

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
What an attractive and dedicated group of GSers......The gal in the white jacket then must be Heather, I am guessing............Thanks for posting the pic, Toni.....:clap: 42

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I am pretty sure your id of Heather is right, but since I was only about 75% sure, I didn't want to commit to an id.

kyla2

Final Flight
What a Hoot!

What a hoot! Great picture and nice to be able to put a face to the names. Thanks for the picture.

STL_Blues_fan

Final Flight
DORISPULASKI said:
Since no one else is stepping up, I'll make a start at getting the names on this. I probably have some of the names either wrong, or the handles misspelled, so please don't be insulted, just correct me!

Lady with golden Alaska ballcap and sign, Toni
Lady immediately belhind Toni to your left in red jacket-St Louis Blues (Yana)
Lady to your right of Toni and in back row with pale yellow small scarf, Doggygirl
Gentleman at lower left next to Toni, sk8fanconvert
Tall silver haired gentleman to your right of Doggygirl in the back row, sk8addict
Gentleman with with yellow ski headband just in front of sk8addict JoeSitz
Lady at your far right in front row with pink pants and purple ski sweater, Vash
Lady barely visible behind Vash, with glasses, me.

I know one of the other ladies is Heather, but I'm not sure which one.

I hope someone else will fill in and correct the rest of the names.

Great job, Doris!

Jhar55, I think it's a lovely photo! You look great!

Yana

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
sorry about not putting names down but I only had a few minutes to post before another event started... lol

it was fun, and I loved Joe's idea for future events! :rock:

childfreegirl

Final Flight
Sorry I didn't get to meet up with you guys. I must've been looking in the wrong place or something. Just my luck, lol.

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Just so you all know for sure, I am indeed the gal in the jacket, but its actually my gray 2005 Nats jacket from Portland, although it does kind of look white in the picture, LOL :laugh:

And I know we didn't all get to talk very long in the arena, but it was fabulous to meet you guys and put some names with faces there! St. Louis turned out to be a lot of fun, even with a few results that I was sad about in the end. I still had a blast and I hope you guys all had a fun time at Nats too! :clap: