Thread: Sr. Mens short results

Custom Title

Sr. Mens short results

Here's the link for the senior mens short program results:

http://www.skatecanada.ca/en/events_...=Men&strlang=E

Custom Title
    thanks for the link but I am confused. Do this mean Buttle is in 7th place?

mylastduchess
    Quote Originally Posted by emma
    thanks for the link but I am confused. Do this mean Buttle is in 7th place?
    He hasn't skated yet!!

No, no, no. All of the skaters above Buttle have already skated their short programs, so their score is their overall score short and qualifying combined. Buttle and below, it is just the qualifying score.

Custom Title
    Thanks....i got my times wrong and was like whhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaattt???? anyway, i just figured it out and was going to edit my post...

Tripping on the Podium

starting order

Does anyone know the starting order for the men's short? It doesn't seem to show on the web site.

Custom Title
    Thanks for the complete results.

Where in Canada is Jeffrey from? I don't know what province "NO" means.

Custom Title
    NO is Northern Ontario (the city of Sudbury) - each, I guess 'direction' in ontario has its own section

NO = Northern Ontario
    EO = Eastern Ontario
    WO = Western Ontario
    CO = Central Ontario

Banned
    Buttle was a bit scratch on his triple lutz and a couple of his spins. He still hung on to skate cleanly though, showing he is becoming a real fighter with the Olympics near. I now feel more confident in his podium prospects come Turin. I do feel Plushenko, Lambiel, and Buttle will probably be the podium in some order. Sandhu shows what a headcase he is again, it was not a bad choice to leave out the quad, after all he only needed to stay close to Buttle, and then he could do the quad in the long, the quad in the short hasnt worked for him all year, still to blow the triple lutz after hitting his triple axel and triple-triple combo was bewildering. Sawyer had a great skate, I am so happy since I want another NBer to make the Olympic team. Mabee had a tough mistake, but I still thought his scores were low, good news for Sawyer though. Ferreira blew his final chance of an Olympic berth, there is no way skating in the 2nd last group he will get PCS scores that would allow him to make up the 8 points to move into 3rd, even with a great skate and mistakes by those in the final group.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by screech
    NO is Northern Ontario (the city of Sudbury) - each, I guess 'direction' in ontario has its own section

NO = Northern Ontario
    EO = Eastern Ontario
    WO = Western Ontario
    CO = Central Ontario
    Thanks!

I feel so bad for Ben. I was really hoping that he would be able to finish his career out on a high note and go to Turino.