Sr. Mens short results | Golden Skate

Sr. Mens short results

emma

Record Breaker
thanks for the link but I am confused. Do this mean Buttle is in 7th place?

CDMM1991

Medalist
No, no, no. All of the skaters above Buttle have already skated their short programs, so their score is their overall score short and qualifying combined. Buttle and below, it is just the qualifying score.

emma

Record Breaker
Thanks....i got my times wrong and was like whhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaattt???? anyway, i just figured it out and was going to edit my post...

dugyiho

Rinkside
starting order

Does anyone know the starting order for the men's short? It doesn't seem to show on the web site.

Jasper

Final Flight
Thanks for the complete results.

Where in Canada is Jeffrey from? I don't know what province "NO" means.

screech

Final Flight
NO is Northern Ontario (the city of Sudbury) - each, I guess 'direction' in ontario has its own section

NO = Northern Ontario
EO = Eastern Ontario
WO = Western Ontario
CO = Central Ontario

slutskayafan21

Match Penalty
Buttle was a bit scratch on his triple lutz and a couple of his spins. He still hung on to skate cleanly though, showing he is becoming a real fighter with the Olympics near. I now feel more confident in his podium prospects come Turin. I do feel Plushenko, Lambiel, and Buttle will probably be the podium in some order. Sandhu shows what a headcase he is again, it was not a bad choice to leave out the quad, after all he only needed to stay close to Buttle, and then he could do the quad in the long, the quad in the short hasnt worked for him all year, still to blow the triple lutz after hitting his triple axel and triple-triple combo was bewildering. Sawyer had a great skate, I am so happy since I want another NBer to make the Olympic team. :rock: Mabee had a tough mistake, but I still thought his scores were low, good news for Sawyer though. Ferreira blew his final chance of an Olympic berth, there is no way skating in the 2nd last group he will get PCS scores that would allow him to make up the 8 points to move into 3rd, even with a great skate and mistakes by those in the final group.

Jasper

Final Flight
screech said:
NO is Northern Ontario (the city of Sudbury) - each, I guess 'direction' in ontario has its own section

NO = Northern Ontario
EO = Eastern Ontario
WO = Western Ontario
CO = Central Ontario

Thanks!

CDMM1991

Medalist
I feel so bad for Ben. I was really hoping that he would be able to finish his career out on a high note and go to Turino.