Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Johnny gets a talking to from the USFSA

[CENTER]Click HERE for a close-up of "the beak," which looks like a regular old utilitarian glove used to handle nuclear waste from this vantage point.[/CENTER]

I understand where Johnny was coming from, but I also understand and appreciate the USFSA's side of things... there's free speech and then there's tact. The latter is something I think Johnny still needs a bit of work on...

it was a cutesy funny comment, but considering his position I would think he'd want to shy away from it (hey we get on Brittany Spear's case for some of her remarks and things she's done, let's stay consistant, shall we? She's the one who said she doesn't want to be a role model. If you're a champion of a sport or a superstar some other way you're going to be looked up to whether you like it or not.)

I just want to know how he knows about these side effects and whatnot with drugs... lol

[CENTER]I see exactly what's going on here. If this ice skating thing doesn't pan out, this guy has got his eye on a gig in the center square, following in the footsteps of Paul Lynde and Jm J. Bullock.[/CENTER]

Not the droid you're looking for

He's what, 21?

I have a daughter Johnny's age, and one thing that has yet to develop in her brain is the self-edit feature. In fact, her friends call her "Too Much Infomation Tina". I think Johnny may have similar issues.
    Now some folks never develop their brains' self-edit features (and my Spawn may just be one of them). Johnny will either have his knocked into operation and start to check himself (thanks, FSA!), or he'll grow, he'll mature, and stop tripping himself up with his own tongue.
    And it's going to be a really boring day when that happens. JMHO.
    xoxo
    Rave

Custom Title
    at least he's not being a phony. he's fabulously flamboyant and I like it.

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by new_europe2006
    Just because he's outspoken doesn't make him an intelligent person. His most recent statement reminds me of the old saying "It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought of as a fool than it is to open it and remove all doubt."
    I am possibly thought of as a stiff a whimp a sellout but I think that anyone who is in the public eye and is likely to influence young children by their example needs to think about their statements. It is bad enough that his costumes squeal "skating dresses" but to add to that his drug references is appalling. I love the Toller Cranston motif of his look but he is no Toller just a copycat.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4