VCR Alert | Golden Skate

VCR Alert

CDMM1991

Medalist
The ABC coverage started a couple minutes ago! They are showing Rohene after this break!! :clap: :agree:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Just showed Johnny's SP. He said if he skates bad, he blames it on Camille, his glove. Poor Camille gets blamed for everything. :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
How cool, Rohene doesn't know his Mom is there because she couldn't afford it. State Farm heard this and brought her there and he doesn't even know it. How exciting! And, how nice of State Farm.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
We get to see Rohene's LP. His mom is in the audience. State Farm paid for her to be at Nationals

Dee

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Get this guy to a sport's psychologist. he is too gorgeous of a skater to be popping all of those jumps. His spirals are better than most women's.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
OMG, my heart stopped when he fell backwards. Poor Rohene, golly I wished he had a clean skate. What a gorgeous skater. His mom said.......my poor boy.

Dee

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow, they just told Rohene that his mom was there. They're hugging and Rohene is crying. How wonderful!!!

Dee

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
OK, would someone please follow Peter into the rest room and stick a microphone in his face just when he needs a "private moment".

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Piel said:
OK, would someone please follow Peter into the rest room and stick a microphone in his face just when he needs a "private moment".
You're right Piel but I'm glad I got to see it.

Dee

CDMM1991

Medalist
Wow, Rohene is definitely one of the most talented athletes and artists in the US. I wish he hadn't fallen in the middle of his footwork because isn't that where he usually does the splits in the middle that they showed before the commercial break?

CDMM1991

Medalist
Oh no. Didn't Johnny do four combinations? There was the 3a3t, the 3a2s sequence, the 3f3t, and the 3f2t. Does that mean that the entire element 3f2t will not be counted?

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Matt Savoie had such a greatskate except for that one fall. I preferred his to Johnny's. They just said tha Johnny did have 4 combos. Johnny's in first. This is going to be tough with Evan and Mike still to go.

CDMM1991

Medalist
He didn't get credit for it. He is still in the lead though because of the lead he amassed in the short.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Anyone want to wager if it's Mike or Matt??? I don't see how Evan got 2nd over Matt?? Keeping fingers crossed for Matt.

Dee

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: good for Matt :clap: :clap: :clap: Never thought that would happen.

Dee

guinevere

Final Flight
I feel bad for Mikey, but his placement is right. I'd have had Savoie in 2nd over Lysacek. Actually, I thought Savoie had the best skate of the night, but Johnny's technical content earns him first.

Is that the end of the coverage until tonight?