Sr. Mens FS results | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Sr. Mens FS results

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
Considering that Buttle was caught on camera right after his LP mouthing the "f" word, I don't think he was too happy with his skate.

Mabee's SP was such a shame, because his LP was fantastic, and his quali round score suggested it was great there too, and I think it was undermarked in PCS as it was. The top seven Canadian Men are really fantastic all-around skaters. A bit more consistency on the jumps, and it will be a heartbreaking Nationals in 2010, when the Olympic team is chosen, because over half of them, plus some up-and-coming kids, will be left off the team.

Shmuzzy

On the Ice
[/Considering that Buttle was caught on camera right after his LP mouthing the "f" word, I don't think he was too happy with his skate.
QUOTE]

Rod Black immediately said that Jeff said "good fight" after his skate, and if you listen closely you can definitely catch the 'fight' part. Jeff is still a good boy:p

ceg15

On the Ice
hockeyfan228 said:
Considering that Buttle was caught on camera right after his LP mouthing the "f" word, I don't think he was too happy with his skate.

Mabee's SP was such a shame, because his LP was fantastic, and his quali round score suggested it was great there too, and I think it was undermarked in PCS as it was. The top seven Canadian Men are really fantastic all-around skaters. A bit more consistency on the jumps, and it will be a heartbreaking Nationals in 2010, when the Olympic team is chosen, because over half of them, plus some up-and-coming kids, will be left off the team.

I agree! But Chris is young, hopefully he'll make the 2010 team, and like you said, that Nationals is going to be a crazy one!

And thanks for letting us know thats what he really said Shmuzzy. When I thought I saw him say the 'f' word, he didn't seem too upset about his skate so I was thinking maybe he said it out of relief/madness. It didn't seem like Jeff to curse so obviously and right in the camera anyway.