So now what happens to Michael Weiss? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

So now what happens to Michael Weiss?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
show 42 said:
It is refreshing to me reading all these kind and supportive remarks about Michael Weiss. He has, over the years, been criticized a lot..............42

agreed.... he is such an amazing guy... and much more handsome in person than even watching him skate live... much more relaxed :)

Frau Muller

Final Flight
I'm still bummed-out over Michael's LP scores but I can't quibble over the worthiness of the Weir-Lysacek-Savoie trio going to Torino.

In the near-future, Michael is going to Colorado Springs & the 4CC.

I'm sure Michael will find his way in life. I can't imagine him being a dumbkopf. Whether he continues skating or not, he'll be all right.

Joe

S

SkateFan4Life

Joesitz said:
I'm sure Michael will find his way in life. I can't imagine him being a dumbkopf. Whether he continues skating or not, he'll be all right.

Joe

I'm sure Michael will be achieve success in whatever he chooses to do through the rest of his life. He certainly has some "name recognition", and perhaps he might want to expand his foundation, get into television broadcasting, serve in a leadership capacity within the US Figure Skating Association. Maybe he would even want to become an international judge at some point.

I've felt that he reached his competitive peak a few seasons ago, and he simply cannot keep up with the young guns any longer. This in no way downplays his achievements, which are considerable, and he nearly did qualify for a third Olympic team. Michael can hold his head high and leave the competitive ranks as a champion skater.