America's Sweetheart..Tanith Belbin | Golden Skate

America's Sweetheart..Tanith Belbin

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Aww Tanith and Ben were the highlights of the exhibitions! She seems so proud to be a U.S. citizen. Their exhibition number was perfect considering the circumstances. America has a new sweetheart and her name is Tanith!

millie

Medalist
Piel said:
Aww Tanith and Ben were the highlights of the exhibitions! She seems so proud to be a U.S. citizen. Their exhibition number was perfect considering the circumstances. America has a new sweetheart and her name is Tanith!

Piel, Thank You! Now you know, nice people sometimes come from Canada. Hope she makes Canada proud while skating for Gold at the Olympics on behalf of the U.S..:)

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
I thought it was very cool that they used "American Woman" which was done by a Canadian group, The Guess Who.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Tanith and Ben's prorgram gave me goosebumps knowing the story behind the situation. :agree: :agree:

Dee

STL_Blues_fan

Final Flight
Piel said:
I thought it was very cool that they used "American Woman" which was done by a Canadian group, The Guess Who.

Lenny Kravitz's cover was actually used here. I thought it was cool as well.

Not only is Tanith photogenic and talented, she is also good in front of a microphone and a sharp cookie to boot. She and Ben showed their organizing skill and business savvy last year when they organized their big tsunami relieve show, for which they had to secure the cooperation and support of local business wheelers and dealers.

Then Tanith did the biggest share of announcing for the event, showing off a natural gift of gab and ease in public speaking. I could see her as the next Suzie Wynn after her competitive career is over (20 years from now, I hope, LOL.)

MM :)

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Speaking of Susie I thought the Morgan girl ice dancer could pass for Susie's twin..