Post Katrina Stress Disorder??? | Golden Skate

Post Katrina Stress Disorder???

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
In his speech, Nagin also said "God is mad at America," in part because he does not approve "of us being in Iraq under false pretenses."
:disagree: Just another Pat Robertson as far as I'm concerned. And I don't care if he comes from the opposite end of the political spectrum.

Aloft04

On the Ice
I'm personally tired of public people talking to God and coming up with racist and elitist b***s***

Shameful. Racism is racism.

sk8m8

Final Flight
To quote the very funny Lily Tomlin..."when you talk to God it's called prayer, when God talks to you it's usually called Paranoid Schizophrenia"

I too am sick of people envoking the almighty's name to shore up thier personal opinion. Maybe Pat Robertson has inhaled a little too much diamond dust from his mines in Africa and Mayor Nagen has inhaled a little to much mold and mildew left over from the wreckage. Either way, I think they should both take the cotton out of their ears and put in in their mouths.

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
sk8m8 said:
To quote the very funny Lily Tomlin..."when you talk to God it's called prayer, when God talks to you it's usually called Paranoid Schizophrenia"
\:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

JOHIO2

Medalist
Ptichka, I agree about the Pat Robertson likeness.

Also agree with sk8m8 and Lily, when God talks to you and you spread it around, you're likely to be chased by the guys with the butterfly nets and the straight jackets.

sk8m8 LOL for the mold and mildew sniffing image! :rock:

And did you notice, he also claimed to talk with Martin Luther King. Surely Martin told him to shut up before he makes a bigger fool of himself!