Random State Farm Photos | Golden Skate

Random State Farm Photos

R.D.

Record Breaker
Piel said:
LOL, the :bow: are trying to send you a message!:biggrin: :p :laugh:

Or maybe not. I found the problem...it was my firewall...when I turned down the "ad-blocking" feature, the pictures now work. Good.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Ptichka said:
Is it me, or is it so cheesy to "blow kisses" from K&C?

I think it's cheesy to blow kisses PERIOD. And Sasha- she does it SO much! :banging:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Sarah Hughes turned me against kiss blowing with her Olympic programs/exhibitions. I think it's sweet from the K&C if it's meant for a particular person, but generally blowing to the masses is kind of affected, IMO.(still need that barfing emoticon). I feel the same about pounding the heart. The only people who can get away with it are great opera singers and a CPR team.. It does not work for Celine Dion either.

IDLERACER

Medalist
Mathman said:
Here is a picture of Kimmie and Emily. If you can see the magic invisible elf who just popped in from the fourth dimension, then you have "the gift."
When I first saw that photo, I thought to myself "Man, that Taylor chick must be about four feet tall." Then it occurred to me that Miss Meissner and Miss Hughes are probably standing on something.

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
IDLERACER said:
When I first saw that photo, I thought to myself "Man, that Taylor chick must be about four feet tall." Then it occurred to me that Miss Meissner and Miss Hughes are probably standing on something.
Katy Taylor - 5'
Kimmie Meissner - 5'3"
Emily Hughes - 5'5"

Ptichka said:
Katy Taylor - 5'
I remember when Tara was skating with SOI and she grew a centimeter or two and finally made it up to five feet. The cast held a little celebration for her.

MM :)

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Red Dog said:
I think it's cheesy to blow kisses PERIOD. And Sasha- she does it SO much! :banging:
All the skater do, not only Sasha. I like it.

Dee

R.D.

Record Breaker
Dee4707 said:
All the skater do, not only Sasha. I like it.

Dee

Well, depends on your opinion of course. But I especially don't like it when SHE does it for some strange reason. It just seems so "fake"!

I don't really like it period...I SUPPOSE it could be OK to do it ONCE after a really good skate and then that's it.