The Official Elene Gedevanishvili Gush Thread! | Golden Skate

The Official Elene Gedevanishvili Gush Thread!

Frau Muller

Final Flight
Hey, why not start it? This long-limbed, 'sweet sixteen-yr-old' Georgian beauty absolutely ROCKS! Many are commentating that she should be in 2nd or at least 3rd -- rather than fourth -- going into today's Euros finals. Check-out the vids at www.skatingvideos.com and see what I mean.

Let's see how she does in today's Europeans finals. Will she make the podium?

Mao may not be in Torino but the 'top guns' (Irinas and Sashas of this world) had better watch their backs! Here comes "EllieG"!!!!!!

thisthingcalledlove

Final Flight
Frau Muller said:
Hey, why not start it? This long-limbed, 'sweet sixteen-yr-old' Georgian beauty absolutely ROCKS! Many are commentating that she should be in 2nd or at least 3rd -- rather than fourth -- going into today's Euros finals. Check-out the vids at www.skatingvideos.com and see what I mean.

Let's see how she does in today's Europeans finals. Will she make the podium?

Mao may not be in Torino but the 'top guns' (Irinas and Sashas of this world) had better watch their backs! Here comes "EllieG"!!!!!!

Frau, is there another address to that link? I can't get to it for some reason...

anything_for_skating

Final Flight
I wanted to talk about her,too! She is little miss dynamite, that's how they called her on British Eurosport ;)
My coach saw her last year on the Junior Grand Prix. She said to me that Elene is very good, so whole night I was waiting for her. My God, she is so good...!
She finished 5th. I think that she is not mentaly prepared for big events. But she will be on the top for the next years, that's for sure! Hang on, Elene, your time yet to come!

Frau Muller

Final Flight
thisthing - try this:

http://fsvids.9.forumer.com

I reviewed my downloads of the Euro Ladies finals this morning & I don't take back a thing that I've written about 'ElieG.' I, too, was watching the UK Eurosport version & Nikki Slater went gah-gah about her. She got standing o's in both SP and LP. You should have seen the admiration on the face of her new coach, TTarasova, as ElieG came off the ice.

If Slute & Sokolova retire at the end of this season, then that would leave Kostner-Meier-ElieG as next year's podium. However, there's lots of great talent right behind those three. I especially admired: ***Kiira Korpi of Finland (and wouldn't Dick Button just gush about her 'Grace Kelly' looks!), balletic beauty Sonia Radeva of Bulgaria & Tugba K. of Turkey whose jump-attack & energy reminds me so much of our own dynamo Emilie Hughes! :rock:

Last edited: