Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I Hate Snow!

Thumbs down I Hate Snow!

pardon the rant but we're supposed to get up to 18 inches this weekend... and it's really snowing now so I can see it happening... if it doesn't let up for a bit tomorrow (my bday, I will continue to remind all of you lol I'm such a little kid!) then I won't be going home for my birthday weekend. It really sucks because I was really looking forward to it (and don't listen to Heather because I was whining about having to travel the weekend I got back from nationals lol I was also sleep deprived and out of my mind... so anything she says otherwise she's lying about!)...

so DOWN WITH SNOW. SNOW SUCKS... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Custom Title
    Happy B-day Toni.

Sorry you have zero sympathy from me! I wish we would get 18 inches of snow. I have a brand new snow-shoes but it's middle of January and no snow in upstate NY. I don't mind the mild weather but the rain kills me. Just a bit of snow that actually stays on the ground, please???

Sal-Kowabunga!
    OTOH, snow will rid the atmosphere of some of that volcanic ash!

Early this season we had a big snowstorm, and decided to invest in a snow plow. We did, and it hasn't snowed since! It's actually in the 50's!!! In Boston!!!!!

Custom Title
    Just a trace of freshly fallen stuff on the ground north of Toronto. December started off with a vengeance and then about half way through somebody turned off the "snow switch". We have had nothing but rain for the last 5 weeks. Yesterday it was 12°C and people were out golfing. Crazy stuff!

Happy Belated Birthday Toni!! I'm sure that's in the celebrations section....I always forget to go there. I think it's subconscious as I'm of the age where I prefer to forget my own birthdays... Anyway, I hope you had a

(Rockette) sort of birthday!!

DG

Give me all of that snow! I have cross country skis but no snow to use them on. Yesterday was almost 51. That is not normal for Indiana in January.

well we have a LOT of snow but I did make it to Kenai for my bday yesterday and we just got back to Anchorage... and there is just TONS of snow... and it's not letting up at all....

talk about blizzard... I'll have the pictures up sometime soon, I hope... my laptop's powercable fried and no one here sells replacements, they say I have to go to Hewlett Packard

Custom Title
    If you hate snow you may want to re-think the Alaska thing............

Shoe Diva
    :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

For all the days past...

As for the snow, I'd suggest moving to the south, but here in Richmond the city shuts down at the mere hint of snow AND they cannot drive...

Quote Originally Posted by backspin
    If you hate snow you may want to re-think the Alaska thing............
    born and raised here... ain't leaving on a bit o' snow....

I also hate the cold... and the lack of sunlight... but the 3 months of summer make up for the 9 months of Almost winter, Winter, and Still Winter....

Sal-Kowabunga!
    Toni,
    How was the birthday? Hope it was great!

Rinkside
    Oh,you live in USA! No wonder you hate snow but differen from me.

I wish that I live in the place where snowy all year !

Quote Originally Posted by JOHIO2
    Toni,
    How was the birthday? Hope it was great!
    Bday was fun

Nana - snowy all year round is only found at the poles (North Pole, South pole) Alaska is only snowy 7-9 months out of the year

(belated)

I don't like a lot of snow, we rarely get a lot here in Southern NJ. But this year has been ridiculous with the mildness of our winter. I shouldn't complain, I mostly like it, but it'd be nice to see just a bit of snow before winter is out, so Spring will seem like something new and fresh....now watch, since I posted this, WE'LL get a blizzard!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast