Music Downloads Information | Golden Skate

Music Downloads Information

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I want to do a slide show of mom on her 86th birthday and want to use music in the background. I have about 4-5 songs in mind. Do you have any suggestions for downloading music?? I am totally unfamiliar with this and know nothing about the process. I need all the help and information I can get. I see where some sites have download for $.99. I am confident that you will be able to help me with this project. All information will be appreciated.

Dee

CDMM1991

Medalist
I use Limewire, and it has worked well for me. It is the only music downloading program I've come across that HASN'T caused my computer problems. www.limewire.com

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
Dee, iTunes is awesome, I've been using for two years now. 99 cents a song, the artists get royalties and there are no viruses. Best of luck!

Norlite

On the Ice
PrincessLeppard said:
Dee, iTunes is awesome, I've been using for two years now. 99 cents a song, the artists get royalties and there are no viruses. Best of luck!

I second iTunes. I"ve never had a problem re messing up my computer. I must have dowloaded hundreds of songs using prepaid cards bought at Best Buy. But I'm sure a credit card would be just as safe and convenient.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
PrincessLeppard said:
Laura, I sent you a PM.

Dee