mens SP | Golden Skate

mens SP

doug_log

On the Ice
DG,

I can't seem to find CCTV-5 on this website...any secret tricks to accessing it?

-DL

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
doug_log said:
DG,

I can't seem to find CCTV-5 on this website...any secret tricks to accessing it?

-DL

You have to download and install software first. I'm using an old version of the SW and thank goodness it still works. The entire site looks different now. I promise I will try to figure out tomorrow AM how to load/update the software version, etc. I don't understand Chinese, so it's a challenge. But this was all figured out before, and I'm sure it can be figured out again.

Good job Matt in the mean time!! and 2010 to Oda.

DG

JOHIO2

Medalist
geisha said:
is amazing. They're now playing 'brokeback mountain', the latest movie! Can't believe this.

Not surprising to me. Welcome to the joys of Chinese tv. PPLive has like 5 pages of channels listed at various speeds. Check out random channels, at the pplive site or using the pplive player. You haven't lived until you've watched a Chinese game show or other oddball programming. Who cares if you can understand Chinese! And I love the commercials. You could take many of them and substitute an English-speaking narrator and the commercial would work here. By the way, I wondered why the sportscasters were wearing traditional Chinese clothing. DUH! It's Chinese New Year! Happy New Year, y'all!