Canada has a new Prime Minister | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Canada has a new Prime Minister

IndieBoi

On the Ice
Shmuzzy said:
Brison, although a turncoat like Belinda, has the "advantage" of his sexual orientation going for him. He would be seen as a good symbol of how "progressive" the Liberal party is.

I definitely agree with you as far as Eastern Canada and maybe greater Vancouver area are concerned. But do you think that's true to the rest of Canada?

Shmuzzy

On the Ice
I definitely agree with you as far as Eastern Canada and maybe greater Vancouver area are concerned. But do you think that's true to the rest of Canada?

Since when have the Liberals cared about the rest of Canada? :laugh:

Shmuzzy

On the Ice
Just heard tonight that "Captain Canada" (aka Brian Tobin) has announced that he will not seek the leadership of the Liberal party. He stated that after 24 years in public life, "now it's time for family".

The field is definitely thinning. Is "princess" Belinda's coronation getting closer? :p

Antilles

Medalist
I still don't think she will prevail. Although, she does have the money to mount a good race.

Fox News certainly knows nothing about Canada. The Mercer Report showed their headline after the election last week. It referred to the Conservatives ending 12 years of Liberal presidency. They don't even know that our leader is a Prime Minister.

Lynn226

On the Ice
Antilles said:
Fox News certainly knows nothing about Canada. The Mercer Report showed their headline after the election last week. It referred to the Conservatives ending 12 years of Liberal presidency. They don't even know that our leader is a Prime Minister.

:chorus: :rofl: :chorus: :rofl: