Thread: Scrapbook for Petrova/Tikhonov

Custom Title

Scrapbook for Petrova/Tikhonov

Maybe Petrova/Tikhonov are skaters you like, too? If so, I would like to draw your attention to the fans' project, which we have initiated. As you know they might end their eligible career soon. Therefore we plan a surprise for Maria and Alexei to thank them for the joy that they brought to their fans with his skating during their egible career. We are planning to put together a scrap book with letters, clippings, photographs etc. E-mails are also welcomed. For details about the fans' farewell project please have a look at their official homepage at [url]http://www.kataniye.com/petrova-tikhonov/[/url] (at the "news/interviews" section - [url]http://www.kataniye.com/petrova-tikhonov/scrapbook06.html[/url]. Your participation would be highly welcomed.

The deadline for any contributions is April 10, 2006
    Last edited by Evdokia; 01-29-2006 at 05:41 AM.

Custom Title
    Isn't this a bit premature? Maria and Alexei haven't announced their retirement yet. Putting together a scrapbook might be taken as a hint that they SHOULD retire.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by euterpe
    Isn't this a bit premature? Maria and Alexei haven't announced their retirement yet. Putting together a scrapbook might be taken as a hint that they SHOULD retire.
    Euterpe, this is NOT a farewell scrap book, it will be a gift by the fans for all the years they skated for us - I don't think it will be a hint for them to retire, in case of a good participation, I think it even might be rather the opposite: a motiviation for them to continue for one or two more seasons. And I'll then!

However, in case they will retire (and they have made statements in that direction), than it will be also a farewell present for them.

what didn't kill me-made me stronger!
    What a beautiful idea!!!

Custom Title
    Refreshing this for those who might not have seen it yet.

Custom Title
    One more update.

Thanks to all, who already contributed.