Thread: Project Runway

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Skate Sandee
    Links here:
    http://www.newyorkmetro.com/fashion...nway/karajanx/#
    http://www.newyorkmetro.com/fashion...nway/chloedao/#
    http://www.newyorkmetro.com/fashion...danielvosovic/#
    http://www.newyorkmetro.com/fashion...ay/santinorice/

Can you spot the "last minute" outfits they were forced to do? I can for Chloe and Santino. Have to look at Dan's again to see if I can spot it.
    the links didn't work for me!!!!! but thank you anyway....

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee4707
    I hope this works

Project Runway

This is the same site Skate Sandee posted. I just posted Daniel's but you can see the others by clicking on More Collections.

Daniel - sophisticated and tailored
    Chole - Different
    Santino - Really different than I thought and am pleased
    Kara - ?????

Dee
    it worked...thanks! VERY interesting...i was so excited to see them! i guess i liked dan's best....looked much better than i expected from tim's reactions/and from how it appeared on hangers. i liked santino's second best; am also surprised with the refined element of some of the pieces....i'm surprised i didn't like chloe's more.

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ranjake
    i guess i liked dan's best....looked much better than i expected from tim's reactions/and from how it appeared on hangers. i liked santino's second best; i'm surprised i didn't like chloe's more.
    I like Dan's too but I wouldn't be at all surprised if Santino wins. I do like Santino's collection. This afternoon they had Season 1 which I didn't see so was happy to see it. I really liked Wendy's collection.

Dee

Custom Title
    I like Dan's too but I wouldn't be at all surprised if Santino wins. I do like Santino's collection. This afternoon they had Season 1 which I didn't see so was happy to see it. I really liked Wendy's collection.

Dee
    i watched it too...even though i've seen it before...it's addicting! i LIKED wendy's collection more than i expected too...but liked kara's better. jay's was very "JAY"...but i could see why they thought it was the most cohesive collection. i won't be surprised if santino wins either...and next season..."project santino"! in a way, i wish they all could win....i do confess to liking santino and finding him funny; even though sometimes he was really mean. he was so much more likable around his home and with his friends.

While looking around on the net, I found this and was wondering if this is any inclination of what will determine the winner an example of last season's winner, Jay.

Paris 2006 Designs

Dee

really liked Wendy's collection.
    Dee I did too. Her collection would be something I would consider wearing. The other two I wouldn't be caught dead in any of them-yuck! But we all know the fashion world the uglier the better!

Custom Title
    speculation at another website i look at is that the show is setting us up for a daniel v win....since tim seemed so negative on his collection....

Just an average girl
    We'll know on Wednesday. Bravo just announced they'll be doing a third season.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie Cut
    We'll know on Wednesday. Bravo just announced they'll be doing a third season.
    Yeah!! The only thing I don't like about the show is their language. I think what you do with friends and at home is one thing but on national TV, I don't know, maybe I'm just old fashion?? I don't know why they bleep out what they say, everyone knows. I couldn't believe when Santino went to his friends home and the father's comment right in front of his small children. Oh well, just my rambling on.

I do like all 3 but probably Chloe's the least. With the 3, It doesn't make a difference to me.

Dee

Custom Title
    Yeah!! The only thing I don't like about the show is their language. I think what you do with friends and at home is one thing but on national TV, I don't know, maybe I'm just old fashion?? I don't know why they bleep out what they say, everyone knows. I couldn't believe when Santino went to his friends home and the father's comment right in front of his small children. Oh well, just my rambling on.

I do like all 3 but probably Chloe's the least. With the 3, It doesn't make a difference to me.

Dee
    apparently......santino's friend, the dad, was a model in madonna's sex book! i'm not offended by profanity all that much...but i hate when people use language like that in front of children, also.

Ballroom Baby
    Quote Originally Posted by dlkksk8fan
    Dee I did too. Her collection would be something I would consider wearing. The other two I wouldn't be caught dead in any of them-yuck! But we all know the fashion world the uglier the better!
    Me, three. Maybe I'm just more into Washington than New York chic (I really do miss living there) but I liked all of Wendy's stuff. Having just watched the rerun, I noticed that it was actually Wendy herself who gave a reason that, in retrospect, is why I think Jay won. She said that while she didn't necessarily LIKE his clothes, she could understand what he was going for and she got his vision when she looked at them, and I think she nailed it. When you looked at Jay's collection, you saw one cohesive idea. When you looked at Wendy's you had an idea, but it was too wearable for the average person to win. When you looked at Kara Saun's, it was a mix of "background costumes for FarScape" and "Gucci knockoff." On the second viewing, I was surprised how unimpressed I was with Kara Saun's clothes and with her attitude.

Well, I am shocked to some degree.

Dee

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3