Project Runway | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Project Runway

amazonprincess

Rinkside
ranjake said:
i don't think i saw all of his pieces...they only showed, like, 3...so i'm sure you are correct. i agree...he doesn't seem to look at the woman's body. the "graffiti" dress...looked pretty first coming down the runway...but then on a closer look, ugh, the waist! like a maternity dress. but what they DID show of his in the paper i was surprised were his...i can't wait to see all of the collections...it's my favorite show!

If you don't mind the spoilers I could pm you links to pictures of all the collections. Allthough it isn't really a spoiler, since they don't say who won, but I know some people like to wait for the show.

I am not so patient :)

ranjake

Final Flight
amazonprincess said:
If you don't mind the spoilers I could pm you links to pictures of all the collections. Allthough it isn't really a spoiler, since they don't say who won, but I know some people like to wait for the show.

I am not so patient :)
i would really love those links! i really like to be spoiled! i was looking around a bit, but couldn't find any...it would be great if you could...thanks!

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
I missed the part where they brought in the "helpers". Did the designers get to choose, or did the producers? Because it doesn't quite seem fair - Santino and Daniel get the strongest eliminated designers for helpers, while Chloe gets one of the weakest.

sk8m8

Final Flight
none of the above links work anymore :*(

I searched the site and a search of "project runway" just brings me to a page with all the designers and no contestants.

Anyone know where to see the collections?

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Skate Sandee said:
Links here:
http://www.newyorkmetro.com/fashion...nway/karajanx/#
http://www.newyorkmetro.com/fashion...nway/chloedao/#
http://www.newyorkmetro.com/fashion...danielvosovic/#
http://www.newyorkmetro.com/fashion...ay/santinorice/

Can you spot the "last minute" outfits they were forced to do? I can for Chloe and Santino. Have to look at Dan's again to see if I can spot it.
I keep getting an error on these sites.

Are these some of the fasions. I missed last weeks show. Why is Kara showing her designs??

Project Runway

Dee

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I hope this works

Project Runway

This is the same site Skate Sandee posted. I just posted Daniel's but you can see the others by clicking on More Collections.

Daniel - sophisticated and tailored
Chole - Different
Santino - Really different than I thought and am pleased
Kara - ?????

Dee

sk8m8

Final Flight
Thanks!

Really Impressed by Daniel and Kara's collections. Santino, per ususal (IMHO) is derivitive of someone else. A lot of his collection looks like variations on a theme, ie it looks like the same outfit rendered over and over again with various elements. I'm sorry, but to me, Santino was kept because he makes better television that he does clothes. When the episode where they called the designers back and his fellow contestant wearing his outfit had a shoulder falling off the dress, geez! Even those men's outfit with no pockets were held together with stitches instead of pins.

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
Kara showed a collection because they hadn't yet shown the episode where she got cut so she did a "decoy" collection. Austin did the same thing last year. (he had a stunning collection, btw, as we all knew he would. :) )

The designers picked their helpers and had to pick them in the order their names were drawn and Chloe drew last. I would've maybe have taken Daniel F just because the man is a kick *** tailor and she needed a lot of stuff hemmed, but then he has the "time" issue, so I think Diana was probably her best choice.

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
PrincessLeppard said:
The designers picked their helpers and had to pick them in the order their names were drawn and Chloe drew last. I would've maybe have taken Daniel F just because the man is a kick *** tailor and she needed a lot of stuff hemmed, but then he has the "time" issue, so I think Diana was probably her best choice.
I would have probably gone with Emeth, especially considering that he and Chloe seemed to work well together on the Banana Republic challenge.

ranjake

Final Flight

ranjake

Final Flight
Dee4707 said:
I hope this works

Project Runway

This is the same site Skate Sandee posted. I just posted Daniel's but you can see the others by clicking on More Collections.

Daniel - sophisticated and tailored
Chole - Different
Santino - Really different than I thought and am pleased
Kara - ?????

Dee
it worked...thanks! VERY interesting...i was so excited to see them! i guess i liked dan's best....looked much better than i expected from tim's reactions/and from how it appeared on hangers. i liked santino's second best; am also surprised with the refined element of some of the pieces....i'm surprised i didn't like chloe's more.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
ranjake said:
i guess i liked dan's best....looked much better than i expected from tim's reactions/and from how it appeared on hangers. i liked santino's second best; i'm surprised i didn't like chloe's more.
I like Dan's too but I wouldn't be at all surprised if Santino wins. I do like Santino's collection. This afternoon they had Season 1 which I didn't see so was happy to see it. I really liked Wendy's collection.

Dee

ranjake

Final Flight
Dee4707 said:
I like Dan's too but I wouldn't be at all surprised if Santino wins. I do like Santino's collection. This afternoon they had Season 1 which I didn't see so was happy to see it. I really liked Wendy's collection.

Dee
i watched it too...even though i've seen it before...it's addicting! i LIKED wendy's collection more than i expected too...but liked kara's better. jay's was very "JAY"...but i could see why they thought it was the most cohesive collection. i won't be surprised if santino wins either...and next season..."project santino"! in a way, i wish they all could win....i do confess to liking santino and finding him funny; even though sometimes he was really mean. he was so much more likable around his home and with his friends.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
While looking around on the net, I found this and was wondering if this is any inclination of what will determine the winner an example of last season's winner, Jay.

Paris 2006 Designs

Dee

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
really liked Wendy's collection.
Dee I did too. Her collection would be something I would consider wearing. The other two I wouldn't be caught dead in any of them-yuck! But we all know the fashion world the uglier the better!:rofl:

ranjake

Final Flight
speculation at another website i look at is that the show is setting us up for a daniel v win....since tim seemed so negative on his collection....

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Pixie Cut said:
We'll know on Wednesday. Bravo just announced they'll be doing a third season.
Yeah!! The only thing I don't like about the show is their language. I think what you do with friends and at home is one thing but on national TV, I don't know, maybe I'm just old fashion??:laugh: :laugh: I don't know why they bleep out what they say, everyone knows. I couldn't believe when Santino went to his friends home and the father's comment right in front of his small children. Oh well, just my rambling on. :laugh: :laugh:

I do like all 3 but probably Chloe's the least. With the 3, It doesn't make a difference to me.

Dee

ranjake

Final Flight
Dee4707 said:
Yeah!! The only thing I don't like about the show is their language. I think what you do with friends and at home is one thing but on national TV, I don't know, maybe I'm just old fashion??:laugh: :laugh: I don't know why they bleep out what they say, everyone knows. I couldn't believe when Santino went to his friends home and the father's comment right in front of his small children. Oh well, just my rambling on. :laugh: :laugh:

I do like all 3 but probably Chloe's the least. With the 3, It doesn't make a difference to me.

Dee
apparently......santino's friend, the dad, was a model in madonna's sex book! i'm not offended by profanity all that much...but i hate when people use language like that in front of children, also.