Mens FS Review | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Mens FS Review

ATW27 said:
Um... Matt is on the Olympic and World teams. He qualfied for both at Nationals. Unless their was a change that I hadn't heard about.

Andy White
Thanks Andy and EWalker. I should just ask the mods for one of those permanent threads and call it "Idiot Rgirl Mistakes." I guess I got being bummed about Matt winning the bronze at USN confused with being bummed about him not going to the Olympics. Whatever, chalk up another "my bad" for me :eek:hwell: but an "oh good!" for Matt (and me, since I love the guy). :love:

As for thinking Matt had finished 4th, I was adding from EWalker's results, which are right on the money. But put me and numbers together, even with a calculator--at least lately--and 2 plus 2 will equal 22.

At least the good news is that I am sooooooo HAPPY to be wrong on both counts! :clap: :clap:

Rgirl (I think)

sloopie

Spectator
dlkksk8fan said:
Even after seeing his skate I still wonder how he won:scratch:
Especially after seeing his skate. Actually, I don't have that much of a complaint that he won - it was a splatfest all around - but sheesh, 15% of his in-between was aimless "It's a nice day, let's go to the pond and skate" skating, and his PCS scores were up there with the best of them. IIRC, he pulled out a win at NHK which was slightly bizarre as well, though less so than this. Just who is this guy sleeping with? (uh oh, I'm gonna regret that... )

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Chris was fabulous! I was shocked that he didn't win, but he was oh, so gracious about it all. :clap: :clap: