Junior Skaters That Impressed You? | Golden Skate

Junior Skaters That Impressed You?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
With the bus problems that continued throughout the week I never made it over to the Novice events this year and I was really bummed as I enjoyed it so much last year...

but I got to see the junior events which I missed out on last time, so I guess it was a good thing in a way.

I was really impressed with the men's division... great great skaters. But none impressed me more than Jonathan Cassar. He may not have had the skates of his life, but his basic skating skills were awesome, and his spread eagle was up there with Paul Wylie (and I'm not the only one who thought so). I loved his SP and LP...

so for those of you who got to see them skate, what'd you think? Joe? Doggygirl?

childfreegirl

Final Flight
Jordan Miller, the men's silver medalist. He impressed me in more ways than one. :love: Rachel Flatt, the ladies silver medalist (I got her autograph).

Fiji

Spectator
Tonichelle said:
I was really impressed with the men's division... great great skaters. But none impressed me more than Jonathan Cassar. He may not have had the skates of his life, but his basic skating skills were awesome, and his spread eagle was up there with Paul Wylie (and I'm not the only one who thought so). I loved his SP and LP...

so for those of you who got to see them skate, what'd you think? Joe? Doggygirl?
Jonathan is an excellent skater, especially when his jumps are there. He really gets into the music and has that extra edge that can't be taught. I agree, Tonichelle, I really do like this guy's skating!