Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hey! Whose autographs do you have?

The Future Mrs. Evan Lysacek #1Kerryfan's Avatar
    I just have Sasha Cohen's. It's an autographed photo of her.

Medalist
    I have autographs from Marina and Gwendal, Sasha Cohen(I got her book autographed), Jeffrey Buttle, Totmianina and Marinin, Sokolova, Rochette Goebel, Arakawa, Asada. I think that's it! Oh and Pang/Tong. And photos with Buttle, Rochette, Gwendal( ), Arakawa, Marinin, Goebel, Fleur. I think that's it!

what didn't kill me-made me stronger!
    I forgot about my photo with Sonia Radeva

Custom Title
    I, too, am not an "autograph" person - nor, at that, much of a photo person (unlike my friend, who insisted on having a photo taken of herself with Ottavio Cinquanta), but I do have several photos of Cinquanta (taken at the first ISU Adult event at Oberstdorf), and many of Diane Towler and her daughter, Pippa Towler-Green with dance partner Phillip Poole (The UK's no 2 dance couple this year).

what didn't kill me-made me stronger!
    Quote Originally Posted by Evdokia
    Autographs:
    Irina Slutskaya
    Maria Butyrskaja
    Stephane Lambiel
    Sasha Abt
    Alexej Urmanov
    Evgenia Shishkova/Vadim Naumov
    Tanja Navka (I got this one back in 1990 when she still skated with Gezoljan )

Pictures - well, I like to take pictures of skaters, but not together with them, as I usually look pretty stupid on pics. So I have only two pics with skaters:

Roman Kostomarov - this was fun, I asked him for a picture (I made one of Tania Navka earlier) and he asked me if I would not want to be on that picture as well and he was so nice that I didn't dare to say no.

Sasha Abt - almost the same story, I took one of him alone, and then he asked my friend Tania and me to make of group photo of us three, which I also found incredibly nice of him.

All others are skaters alone. :o
    Nice...I would like to take a photo with Sasha or Tatiana...

OK, this is my story about photos:

Julia Sebestyen: She was on the same skating camp as me...I took it once after her practice and second time I took it with my friend when Julia was leaving... It was really funny because we asked her to take photo with us at 6 o'clock in the morning...We look so sleepy on it...

Albena Denkova: I took it when I was on the competition in Bulgaria. Maksim Stavyski also was there. Strange thing is I asked him first on Russian (HE IS ACTUALLY RUSSIAN) and he answered me ON BULGARIAN something like "maybe later"! Come on, what should that mean?!?!?! Ofcourse we didn't ask him again.
    But Albena was very nice and I asked her on Russian, she said there's no problem and she has a really nice smile on that picture. She is Bulgarian, but she answered on Russian. On the competition she was all the time playing with children and I can tell you, she is very nice person.

Sonia Radeva: She competed on that competition, as I did, so I took photo after the victory ceremony.

Oksana Dominina/Maksim Shabalin: They were on JGP here, in Belgrade.

.....that's all....

Mrs. Roman Kostomarov icedancingnut31's Avatar
    Let's see autographs:
    I have a bunch of COI autographs: MK, Nancy Kerrigan, Dorothy Hammil, Elvis Stoiko, Dan Hollander, Besidin/Polochuk, Vicktor Petrenko. I have my faves Navka and Kostomarov and 2 photos of Chait and Sakhnovski plus a letter.
    I have a photo with Irina Lobacheva and Ilia Averbukh

Custom Title
    I´m not an autograph person at all, but as a member of Ilia Kulik´s fan club I have gotten several very nice autographed photos. Also I have gotten from friends who have met Ilia, a few autographed photos of him including one wonderful black&white promo photo.

Skater Girl
    Two things--photograph and COI pass--autographed by Sasha Cohen from winning some contest on her website awhile ago. I'd love to get some autographs of my other fave skaters! I almost got Scott Hamilton to sign my skates.

On the Ice
    At a COI backstage thingy, I met Sarah Hughes, Vicotr Petrenko, and Sale & Pellietier.
    I've met Ann Patrice McDonough, Shantel Jordan, Jeremy Barrett,Tiffany Scott, and Kristi Yamaguchi.
    I have autographed pictures (but haven't met) of Alissa Czisny, Sasha Cohen, and Kimmie Meissner.

Go Figure!
    Coaching the Psychonettes....oops the one on the end fell again!
    Autographs- Michelle Kwan, Oksana Baiul, Nicole Bobek, Surya Bonaly, and the Protopopovs.

Pictures with: Michelle Kwan, Bebe Liang, Alissa Czyny, Nicole Bobek, Surya Bonaly, the Protopopovs, Karen Courtland-Kelly, Krissa Miller, and Katie Thordarsen.

Tripping on the Podium
    I have autographs from Michelle Kwan, Johnny Weir, Sasha Cohen, Evan Lysacek, Tatiana Totmianina, Max Marinin, Viktor Petrenko, Evgeni Plushenko, Marina Anasina, Gwendel Piezarat, Tanith Belbin, Ben Agosoto, Rudy Galindo, Irina Slutskaya, Irina Grigorian (hoola hoop lady), the Ukrainian acrobats and Dan Hollander.

I have photos with Evan, Johnny, Michelle, Tatiana, Max, Tanith, Ben, Evgeni, Irina, Viktor and Rudy.

I have photos of Marina, Gwendel, Dan, Irina G. the Ukrainian acrobats and Sasha.

All this was from backstage at COI on May 10. I also have autographed pictures of Tara Lipinski and Lu Chen (which I bought at a SOI stop in 2000).

Custom Title
    Lots from childhood when all the big names came and skated in the shows at my home club. In the days before the SOI and COI shows grabbed up all of the stars, we had at least 4 or 5 headliners at the club show every year. I have Peggy Fleming, Starbuck and Shelley, Pavel Roman and Eva Romanova, Nobuo Sato, Mark and Melissa Militano, the Kauffmans, Petra Burka, Janet Lynn,
    Gordie McKellan, J. Misha Petkovic, David Jenkins, Hays Jenkins, Carol Heiss Jenkins and so many more. No autographs as an adult as it seems silly now.

Go Figure!
    Coaching the Psychonettes....oops the one on the end fell again!
    Quote Originally Posted by mmscfdcsu
    No autographs as an adult as it seems silly now.
    I don't know about that. I look at it as little flickers from my childhood which bring back fond memories as well.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Figureskates
    I don't know about that. I look at it as little flickers from my childhood which bring back fond memories as well.
    That is great that you enjoy it. I would just feel silly and so I don't do it. Nothing wrong with it, just not for me. I'll say hi, I enjoy your skating and then move on.

wow, I have no autographs yet, but I hope I'll get Fusar Poli & Margaglio's since they're comingto my nearest ice rink for a show soon.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast