Hey! Whose autographs do you have? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Hey! Whose autographs do you have?

icedancingnut31

On the Ice
Let's see autographs:
I have a bunch of COI autographs: MK, Nancy Kerrigan, Dorothy Hammil, Elvis Stoiko, Dan Hollander, Besidin/Polochuk, Vicktor Petrenko. I have my faves Navka and Kostomarov and 2 photos of Chait and Sakhnovski plus a letter.
I have a photo with Irina Lobacheva and Ilia Averbukh

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I´m not an autograph person at all, but as a member of Ilia Kulik´s fan club I have gotten several very nice autographed photos. Also I have gotten from friends who have met Ilia, a few autographed photos of him including one wonderful black&white promo photo.

Lanie

On the Ice
Two things--photograph and COI pass--autographed by Sasha Cohen from winning some contest on her website awhile ago. I'd love to get some autographs of my other fave skaters! I almost got Scott Hamilton to sign my skates.

AlissaCzisnyFan

Rinkside
At a COI backstage thingy, I met Sarah Hughes, Vicotr Petrenko, and Sale & Pellietier.
I've met Ann Patrice McDonough, Shantel Jordan, Jeremy Barrett,Tiffany Scott, and Kristi Yamaguchi.
I have autographed pictures (but haven't met) of Alissa Czisny, Sasha Cohen, and Kimmie Meissner. :)

Figureskates

On the Ice
Autographs- Michelle Kwan, Oksana Baiul, Nicole Bobek, Surya Bonaly, and the Protopopovs.

Pictures with: Michelle Kwan, Bebe Liang, Alissa Czyny, Nicole Bobek, Surya Bonaly, the Protopopovs, Karen Courtland-Kelly, Krissa Miller, and Katie Thordarsen.

flutterby1145

Rinkside
I have autographs from Michelle Kwan, Johnny Weir, Sasha Cohen, Evan Lysacek, Tatiana Totmianina, Max Marinin, Viktor Petrenko, Evgeni Plushenko, Marina Anasina, Gwendel Piezarat, Tanith Belbin, Ben Agosoto, Rudy Galindo, Irina Slutskaya, Irina Grigorian (hoola hoop lady), the Ukrainian acrobats and Dan Hollander.

I have photos with Evan, Johnny, Michelle, Tatiana, Max, Tanith, Ben, Evgeni, Irina, Viktor and Rudy.

I have photos of Marina, Gwendel, Dan, Irina G. the Ukrainian acrobats and Sasha.

All this was from backstage at COI on May 10. I also have autographed pictures of Tara Lipinski and Lu Chen (which I bought at a SOI stop in 2000).

mmscfdcsu

On the Ice
Lots from childhood when all the big names came and skated in the shows at my home club. In the days before the SOI and COI shows grabbed up all of the stars, we had at least 4 or 5 headliners at the club show every year. I have Peggy Fleming, Starbuck and Shelley, Pavel Roman and Eva Romanova, Nobuo Sato, Mark and Melissa Militano, the Kauffmans, Petra Burka, Janet Lynn,
Gordie McKellan, J. Misha Petkovic, David Jenkins, Hays Jenkins, Carol Heiss Jenkins and so many more. No autographs as an adult as it seems silly now.

Figureskates

On the Ice
mmscfdcsu said:
No autographs as an adult as it seems silly now.

I don't know about that. I look at it as little flickers from my childhood which bring back fond memories as well.

mmscfdcsu

On the Ice
Figureskates said:
I don't know about that. I look at it as little flickers from my childhood which bring back fond memories as well.

That is great that you enjoy it. I would just feel silly and so I don't do it. Nothing wrong with it, just not for me. I'll say hi, I enjoy your skating and then move on.

eleonora.d

On the Ice
wow, I have no autographs yet, but I hope I'll get Fusar Poli & Margaglio's since they're comingto my nearest ice rink for a show soon.

Figureskates

On the Ice
mmscfdcsu said:
That is great that you enjoy it. I would just feel silly and so I don't do it. Nothing wrong with it, just not for me. I'll say hi, I enjoy your skating and then move on.

I think why I don't feel silly is what happened back in late 1960. Back then I felt silly about asking about autographs and blew an opportunity of getting Laurance Owen's autograph when my Grandmother introduced me to her. I still kick my self around over that one.

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Autographs: Marie-France Dubreil & Patrice Lauzon, Eliane & Daniel Hugentobler, and Sergei Sakhnovski (I seem to recall being shoved out of the way when I tried to get Galit Chait's, too).

Also autographed photo of Kevin van der Perren.

isk82

On the Ice
Brian Boitano, Katarina Witt, Caryn Kadavy, Gary Beacom, Yvonne Gomez, and a few others I can't think of right now, on the Brian & Katarina Skating Program (1990). Also have Kurt Browning on a World Team Program. I have met Brian a few times, been at rinkside interviews with him, Joe Sabovcik, Nancy Kerrigan, Roz Sumners (also have her autograph) and and more......

Jhar55

Medalist
Autographs / Pictures
Todd E - both
Paul W - both
Jenny Kirk
Ben Agosto
Kristen Roth & michael McPherwon

anniemg

Rinkside
I have Anissina/Peizerat's, Jeff Buttle's, JoannieRochette's, Sasha Cohen's, Mao Asada's, Shizuka's, Sokolova's, Totmianina/Marinin's, Tim Goebel's, Pang/Tong's. That's it I think! And photos with most of them, apart Pang/Tong, Mao and Sasha-the one I wanted the most:(

As you can see I tried to make the best out of my first TEB!;)

Anniemg, yes, you should be able to edit your posts. If everything is working right, you should see two buttons at the bottom of your post, on the right (you have to be logged in): "edit" and "quote." For other peoples' posts you will just see "quote."

"Edit" will allow you to change the text or to delete the whole post. Please PM me if you do not see this option.

Mathman

SingAlto

On the Ice
I have a few things autographed by Brian Boitano, courtesy of some wonderful friends who acquired them for me. I've never met BB myself.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Hopefully I remember all of them

Kurt Browning - I have my picture with him, he's the only skater I have a picture with. LOL
Melissa Gregory (twice) & Denis Petukhov (I still have no idea how I got hers twice and his only once, oh well)
Tim Goebel
Mike Weiss (twice!!!)
Scott Hamilton :love:
Irina Slutskaya
Caroline Zhang
Steven Cousins
Bourne & Kraatz
Brassuer & Eisler
Brian Orser
Josee Chouinard
Alexei Yagudin
Maria Butyrskaya
Roca & Sur

I know I've forgotten a few....

Kasey

Medalist
I got a nice little 'thank you' note from Andrei Griazev after I sent him some copies of pictures of him from Skate Canada last year....a very pleasant surprise some months after the fact. Otherwise, none.

Kasey

Medalist
Since, for some reason, it won't let me edit my post, I'll just say here, I'm not much of an autograph or lobby chick person.