Sasha News | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Sasha News

R.D.

Record Breaker
Perhaps, but if her body/mind can no longer do it (or at least do it with ease), it could just be like learning it all over again. I'm not a skater but I've had similar experiences where I've had to deal with this.

IndieBoi

On the Ice
It could be... but I believe in muscle memory, especially so amongst elite-level athletes. I think over the past few years for Michelle, having the 3/3s has been nice to have but not absolutely required to stay on top.

mzheng

Record Breaker
So is there any confirmation about this new assisstant coach? Any one has a clue?

millie

Medalist
mzheng said:
Anyone knows who Faye is?

I'm glad Sasha find this one.

There are talks that Sasha hasn't been skating at the rink where she usually trains with Nicks since the first of February. Nicks has been there training other skaters. Nobody seems to know where she is, it all under warps.

Lanie

On the Ice
I wouldn't be surprised if Sasha is at Lake Arrowhead. She leaves for Italy on Friday, I think.

IDLERACER

Medalist
Wanna see a picture of her riding on the plane? Click HERE. She always rides coach, because for her, it's apparently more comfortable. :biggrin:

ladysarahchatto

On the Ice
IDLERACER said:
Wanna see a picture of her riding on the plane? Click HERE. She always rides coach, because for her, it's apparently more comfortable. :biggrin:

Thanks for posting the link to the pic! Sasha certainly has no trouble 'stretching' her legs on a plane lol!;)