Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: "How's the Weather?" *Game*

Matt Savoie~Soul Skater CzarinaAnya's Avatar

"How's the Weather, today?"

Whenever you feel like it, you can come in here and rejoice or complain over the weather where you are. Or you can simply just report how it is.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's 47 degree F Cloudy It finished raining this morning. It lasted like around 18 hours or so. We needed it. The lake was almost dried up!
    Last edited by CzarinaAnya; 01-30-2006 at 06:43 PM.

Custom Title
    It is miserable outside!!!! It has been raining all day! Now I have to go out into this to get to work! :( YUK!!!!

Aw, I'm sorry Buzzz

It's supposed to be in the 40's tomorrow *heat wave*

Custom Title
    The rain is gone and it is once again mild outside, but the weather here has me so confused! I never know how to dress any more because it is more often than not, like spring outdoors these days. Do I play it safe and wear more, or go with the weather man and wear less. :(

It snowed today The weather man lied, lol

Custom Title
    My weather haiku for today :indiff: :

Hail and rain and sun
    A veritable buffet
    I feast by my fire

Sal-Kowabunga!
    Anya, you got real snow? In Cleveland, we are just finishing the rain. Boy, has the past two months weather been weird! We got January in December and heaven only know what we should call the mild weather we've had in January. On the one hand, it means "lower" gas bills (ha, ha, ha......with the rise in gas prices, my bill is $50 more than last year and for "mild" weather!), on the other hand, I get a feeling of dread wondering what Mother Nature has in store for us for Feb., March, April, etc.

Funny, I had been thinking about starting a thread like this. There is a word in some of these posts I am wondering about. The word is rain. It seems as if I used to know what it meant! Last summer or spring we got lots of rain and hasn't done more than a few skiffs. There's all kinds of warnings out to not start fires, etc. We haven't had but a few sprinkles in months after last spring having lots of it.

Skater Girl
    It's been in the high 60s here... but that's Southern California for you! I would like to see cold and snow just to see what it's like. I'm so deprived. (And no we don't all go to the beach - I hate the beach, so dirty...and the water's cold! You want beaches, go to Florida! )

Custom Title
    I'm in Arizona where the winter is mild, even for here. You need a jacket for the morning, but it's warm by afternoon. I know I'll be dying by summertime, but it's SO nice right now!

Custom Title
    Rain, rain, rain in Toronto. If it was snow I am sure it would be up to the eaves by now. I agree with a previous poster in dreading what we are going to get when it actually becomes spring because what we have had so far certainly isn't anything approaching winter.

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~ Ladskater's Avatar
    'It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring....." Same song day in and day out, except today, the sun appeared for a short while. We have had 28 days of rain out of 31 days of January.

Custom Title
    My weather haiku for today

They call it 'high overcast'
    Somber, gray softness
    Touching hawks'* wings over beach

(*veiled reference to Seattle Seahawks - the local excitement is building)

Aloft-I like your haikus lol

JOHIO-Yeah, we did. But it's all gone, now. *YAY*

It was a sunny day,(I LOVE Sunshine!) and I didn't have to wear a jacket, just a warm sweater.

+6 F and cloudy...

oh and there's been a few burp ups by Augustine, but nothing up here this way... just keep praying the wind keeps blowing the right way (the BIG erruption hasn't happened yet and when it does that's most likely when it will drop ash up here)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast