"How's the Weather?" *Game* | Page 3 | Golden Skate

"How's the Weather?" *Game*

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Well, we did get some rain. The bottom of my rain gauge is wet. Around here they say we got anywhere from .01 hundredths to .08. :rofl:
First rain this year.

JOHIO2

Medalist
Toni gets this week's weather prize. There isn't enough snow in Alaska for the Iditorod to go the usual route. Will make for an interesting race. Does that mean the sleds will have wheels instead?

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Hallelujah

Rain :clap: :chorus: :rock:
Checked early this aft and have had 1.02 inches. Don't know how much since but by morning will be snow. Probably won't stick to the pavement much as I don't think it will get that cold. It's the kind that is really soaking in. I just hope it wasn't too late for the crops.

Ileana

Rinkside
52 in Los Angeles right now. There's light rain and more rain coming during the night. Ugh! I want summer to come!

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
We got over an inch of snow Weds. It all melted the next day. It started to warm up today. It was a nice slow rain last week. Over an inch. :chorus:
So nice to see all the wheat fields turning green. Trees and flowers are blooming. I love this season.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Hallelujah

It's raining! :rock: BUT We are also in a tornado watch. It's also quite windy.

Nevertheless, we are thankful for the moisture. And now the sun is peaking through but know it's going to be a stormy day. Guess I need to go put a chair, food, radio, and water, etc. in my fraidy hole.

sk8er1964

On the Ice
Beautiful here - blue skies, spring temps. First day in a long time that's felt like spring might actually happen.

sk8er1964

On the Ice
sk8er1964 said:
Beautiful here - blue skies, spring temps. First day in a long time that's felt like spring might actually happen.

It's six days later, it's been cold since my last post, and it snowed overnight. Got to love Michigan weather. :scratch: :sheesh:

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
It was about 83 here again. The wind is terrible, over 50 mi hr. It did rain this morning a little. Think we are to get more tonight or tomorrow. And more wind too. :sheesh: :frown: :scowl:

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
How is the weather? Finally Fabulous!!!!! After six months of straight rain and a couple of freak snow storms in between, the sun - that strange yellow thing in the sky - is finally peaking out. We can put away our umbrellas, overcoats and rainboots. How wonderful is that?

JOHIO2

Medalist
BBBBBRRRRRRRR. Still frigid, but the Indians are off to a great start, so who cares!

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Our great weather took a turn and we are still under cloudy skies. It's raining again, but only April showers. That's nothing. The umbrellas might have to stay handy a little while longer.....

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Hooray

It finally started to rain around 4/28. We have had over 3 inches and things are so much greener. The fields are looking so good. We have had a lot of high winds lately but ok today. Last week it turned over a parked semi.

:chorus: :chorus: :bow: :clap: