Calling Historians - when have the alternates been called? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Calling Historians - when have the alternates been called?

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
mzheng said:
I saw MM already clearified. My point was, beside the 5 ppl monitoring team and couple of USFSA officials, there also couple of US IOC officials at the monitoriing (it was reported by two pool report). So US IOC want to make sure, USFSA indeed does their job to verify MK is physically fit (100%), no slacks, no short cut. As US IOC already cautioused USFS, since this is a pre existed injury case, they take the risk to lost the spot, that if she was not fit to skate but they put her on team anyway. Then it would be very difficult to get approval from IOC to cite an emergency replacement rule.

But also as reported, now that since they signed off this monitoring process and wittnessed by both USFSA officials and US IOC officials pluss the media, now officially anyone of them (Sasha, Kimmie, Michelle) can be relaced had an emergency situation arise (knock, knock).

Hope I made it clear enough. :p

Thank you very much. I appreciate you taking to time to work with me to better understand this process.

DG