NBC Oly commercial aired tonight | Golden Skate

NBC Oly commercial aired tonight

orchid

On the Ice
At 7:19pm est, NBC aired an Olympic commmercial featuring Michelle and Sasha.

Both skating, although indivudually, but there was a Sasha-splat clip.

Whatcha think of this adverz?

R.D.

Record Breaker
didn't see it, but if they showed her falling, was it along with other "messups?" or was it by itself in a clip of "glory" moments?

orchid

On the Ice
Red Dog said:
didn't see it, but if they showed her falling, was it along with other "messups?" or was it by itself in a clip of "glory" moments?

Luv,

Just one splat was shown along wiith flex.. SC spiral/MK spiral and the like, comparable moves. The only difference as the ice buff.

MK had the last on -camera shot and looking like a Champion.

I wondered why the fall was added. No Kimmie, probably when the tapes were editted, no one was sure of the 3rd tam member.

Enero

On the Ice
Interesting about the supposed splat being shown in the Olympic commercial, it must've been pretty fast, because the commercial I saw showed clips from both Kwan and Cohen's 2002 Olympic short programs and featured no splats.

Anyway, it was a nice commercial definitely drama building for the Olympics.

They also showed another commercial advertising the Olympics starting on Feb 10th that had various clips of atheletes who are competing in Turin. Sasha was also in that commercial. It was also a clip of her skating her short program in SLC.

I just saw one that said, "One [Sasha] wants to prove to the world that she is a champion. The other [Kwan] has one last chance to prove it....to herself." :boohoo:

:disapp:, pressure much?

I still say the luckiest one in this whole soap opera is Meissner.....

R.D.

Record Breaker
One thing's clear, and that's that there's going to be a lot of pressure on both Kwan and Cohen. I imagine Slutskaya as well, as she'll have a whole nation behind her. Something in me says that if Irina doesn't win, Kwan nor Cohen will win it as well. Or, who knows, really. If any competition is unpredictable, it's the Olympics.