Oscar Nominations tomorrow- what do you expect? | Golden Skate

Oscar Nominations tomorrow- what do you expect?

CDMM1991

Medalist
-I expect nominations for Brokeback Mountain, but not necessarily in the acting categories.

-Jaoquin Pheonix and Reese Witherspoon will probably both get nominated for Walk the Line.

-I hope that Keira Knightley will be nominated for her performance in "Pride and Prejudice"

-Felicity Huffman will be nominated for "Transamerica"

What are your predictions?

K-Mo

On the Ice
I know hopes aren't the same as predictions, but oh well.I hope Heath Ledger, Kiera Knightly, and Reese Witherspoon get nominations. I hope John Williams gets a nod for his score to Memoirs of a Geisha. In smaller categories, I think the March of the Penguins will get nominated. I hope The Corpse Bride and the Wallace and Grommit movie are nominated for the animated feature.

sk8m8

Final Flight
Actress: Reese Witherspoon (Walk the Line) Felicity Huffman(Transamerica)
Laura Linny (Squid and Whale) Judy Dench (Mrs. Henderson Presents) Charlize Theron (North Country)

Actor: Heath Ledger (Brokeback Mountain) Philip Seymour Hoffman (Capote) Joaquin Phoenix (Walk the Line) Russell Crowe
(Cinderella Man) Jeff Daniels (Squid and Whale)

Director: Ang Lee (Brokeback Mountain) Paul Haggis (Crash) Woody Allen (Match Point) Stephen Speilberg (Munich) Fernando Meirelles (The Constant Gardener)

Picture: Brokeback Mountain; Match Point; Crash; Constant Gardener; Munich