Support Needed :-( | Golden Skate

Support Needed :-(

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
Hey everyone,
I just need lots of help and support. One of my really good friends has leukemia, and today she went into the intensive care center. It turns out she has an infection in her blood cells, and her doctors don't know if she'll make it. I hope that if they keep treating her, she'll be able to recover. So please keep me and my friend in your thoughts and prayers. She's recovered before, but this is the worst she's been.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
So sorry , #1.....of course we'll keep her in our thoughts and prayers.....good luck...........42

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
How awful. Of course, you'll be getting my prayers. I sure hope she gets better soon. Hugs, Granny

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Hi #1. I am very sorry to hear about your friend. Many thoughts, prayers and doggy kisses headed your way. Please keep us posted - I hope all goes well.

DG

Aloft04

On the Ice
You're being thought of affectionately from my little corner of the world.

Keep your positive outlook, dear.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
You have my thoughts and prayers. Take care.

Dee

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
Thanks everyone.
Only last night, she died.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I'm really upset, so please post support.

JOHIO2

Medalist
So sorry for your loss, #1Kerryfan. While I can't change what happened, I can offer you my support and prayers and good wishes while you deal with your grief.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I am just so so sorry. I will keep you in my prayers. Every time we lose a friend it takes a chunk out of your heart. Everyone else in my Sunday school class is over 80 and we have lost a lot of them the last couple of years. You never get immune, you just keep going.

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
Thanks so much for your support everyone. I'm doing much better now. I continue to miss my friend, and the inspiration she's given me has helped me suceed. Thanks.:)

JOHIO2

Medalist
bumping you back up, kerryfan. Because I know you probably still need support. We're all still thinking of you and your friend.

Ogre Mage

On the Ice
Kerryfan,

I'm very sorry to hear about your friend. My best thoughts and prayers to go you.

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
Thanks for being such good friends everyone. Slowly I'm getting better. (((my golden skate friends)))