Minnesota Celebration of Champs Feb. 5 show w/ Rohene Ward, '06 Novice champs | Golden Skate

Minnesota Celebration of Champs Feb. 5 show w/ Rohene Ward, '06 Novice champs

Sylvia

Record Breaker
Minnesota Celebration of Champs Feb. 5 show w/ Rohene Ward, '06 Novice champs

FYI, Rohene Ward and the 2006 U.S. Novice men's and ladies' singles champions from St. Paul FSC, Eliot Halverson and Rhiana Brammeier, are among the scheduled Minnesota figure skaters featured in the Twin Cities Figure Skating Association's 2006 "Celebration of Champions" show on Sunday, Feb. 5, 2 p.m., at the Bloomington Ice Garden in Bloomington, MN. Tickets are $5 for adults and $2 for students.
Show Flyer: http://www.tcfsa.org/COC2006_Flyer.pdf
Rink info:
http://www.ci.bloomington.mn.us/cityhall/dept/commserv/icegard/icegard.htm

All the champions from the Minnesota State Championships last August are invited to participate -- they include Angie Lien (senior), Kristina Olson (junior), Christina-Marie Sperduto (novice) -- along with those who qualified for Junior Nationals (Kate Charbonneau, Intermediate pewter medalist & Int. state champ) and Nationals (Ward, Molly Oberstar in junior, Halverson, Brammeier, and Alexander Johnson in novice).

Hope some Twin Cities locals might be able to make it and report back!

P.S. If anyone gets any photos of or with Rohene at this show, or got some photos of or with him at St. Louis Nationals, please send me a PM, thanks! Ditto if anyone going to the show (or not) would like to purchase a "RoWarmer" fundraiser scarf (you can also email [email protected] for more info).

Zanzibar

Final Flight
It's definitely worth anyone's time - or long drive if need be - to see Rohene live.

He may have had a few problems at Nationals, but no less than Kurt Browning told me this week that he thinks Rohene is a major talent and THE guy to watch for next year!

childfreegirl

Final Flight
I wish I lived anywhere near Minnesota so I could go see this show. If anybody gets pics, I'd love to see them.

Arsenette

On the Ice
Oh cool I dind't see this announcement before :biggrin:

Hope someone can do a post about it later :bow: