Gold- Plushenko
Silver- Lambiel
Bronze- Buttle/Weir

Dark Horses- Joubert, Lysacek, Takahashi, Klimkin

Pairs:

Gold- Totmianina/Marinin
Silver- Petrova/Tikhanov
Bronze- Zhang/Zhang

Dark Horses: At this point it looked like Aliona Savchenko was not going to get her citizenship, but if she gets it they list them as possible bronze medal contenders. Other dark horses were Pang/Tong, Marcoux/Buntin, Inoue/Baldwin

Dance:

Gold- Navka/Kostomarov
Silver- Grushina/Goncharov
Bronze- Delobel/Scheonfelder

*Note: at this point Tanith's citizenship looked pretty much out of the question, so they didn't even say where they thought they would land if she got it*

Dark Horses: Dubreuil/Lauzon, Denkova/Staviski, Chait/Sakhnovski

I think these are probably the most accurate predictions we've seen yet, with the exceptions of the cases where citizenship didn't look bright at the time the magazine was published. I believe Petrova and Tikhanov won't be on the podium, Zhang and Zhang will be second, and Savchenko and Szolkowy (sp?) will be third.

As for the ladies, at the moment my hunches are telling me Kostner might sneak in there, and Shiz might not perform to the level she is capable.

The men and dance were pretty accurate. I'm going with Buttle for the bronze in the mens, unless Weir shows up with a quad, in which case he would be in there for the silver, if not the bronze. I'm going to put Belbin and Agosto in there for the bronze.

euterpe

Medalist
So IFS sees no possibility of B/A making the Olympic podium? This must be a very old prediction.

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
euterpe said:
So IFS sees no possibility of B/A making the Olympic podium? This must be a very old prediction.

This is why I cancelled my subscription. They have such a giant lead time on the magazine that they can't even correct stuff like this before it comes out. Meh.